💬 Review Black Adam by lovelycarno1

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,449 happy users since 2014.
Register

lovelycarno1

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Black Adam

This is a movie about a god, who was considered a myth and was supposedly dead for many years. A woman and her crew are hunted while searching for a mythical crown. During a fight which left only her brother and herself alive, she discovers that the god is indeed real, and that he is Black Adam.

Review:
I loved this movie. It was funny, dark, and action packed. Honestly, I picked this movie on a whim at the theater. The Rock has starred in many movies this year, and most of them have been successful. His acting as Black Adam was better than I excepted. His chemistry with Isis was realistic as well as genuine, and even though he was helping the people of Kahndaq, he was very much an anti-hero. I liked how DC portrayed him with many layers. He wasn't just a one dimensional character, but complex. His motives usually weren't truly clear, and there was a surprisingly revelation later in the movie! (Which I won't spoil 😅) But, I'll say that it's a twist you may have not expected- if you aren't a DC mega fan, that is. But back on track, his relationship with Isis' son was also endearing. Although Black Adam was dark, and broody, he didn't hesitate to save Amon (her son). There are some Easter eggs hidden through the movie, showing his and Isis (maybe) past relationship- but it is up to the viewer to make up their theory. Long review short, this movie is a great way to pass the time! And there is plenty of battles as well. And even some hero vs Black Adam tid bits. There are emotional scenes as well, but I don't want to spoil the movie too much! I would rate this an 8/10.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I would definitely recommend. Although I picked this movie randomly, I would say give it a try. If you enjoy the DC franchise, action, drama, and comedy, this is the movie for you!

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anow2001

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I honestly don't agree with you, maybe Dwayne Johnson isn't quite right for the role.