Mod apk Blackberry Honey [Lesbian/GxG] [Visual Novel] [All-ages Version]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,040 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Blackberry Honey [Lesbian/GxG] [Visual Novel] [All-ages Version]

Name of the game: Blackberry Honey

Version: 1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

Set in England during the mid-19th century, Blackberry Honey is a tale about maids, music, and unexpected romance.

The story begins when our heroine, Lorina Waugh, is fired from her previous position as a maid in the stately home of Hartwell. With a large family back in Liverpool to support and a string of unsavoury comments circulating about her rather sudden dismissal, Lorina’s search for a new place of employment leads her to Bly.

Forced to work for fourteen hours a day, with little chance to rest, Lorina is bullied by the senior maids and, most embarrassingly of all, by the twelve-year-old daughter of the Lennard family, Lady Constance.

One of the only maids who deigns to speak to Lorina is the mysterious Taohua – but Lorina wishes she wouldn’t. Despite her lowly status, Taohua has her own private bedroom, never goes to church with the rest of the servants, and rarely interacts with anybody. Her aloof, almost cat-like personality, coupled with her peculiar complexion, eyes, and name, have inspired more than a few rumours around the Shropshire countryside that she might be a witch.

Lorina knows she should keep her distance from Taohua, and she wants to most desperately… but maybe there’s a pinch of truth to all the rumours, because she soon finds herself under the older woman’s spell.

• 100k words of text
  • Around 7-10 hours of reading
  • A cute lesbian love story
  • A kinetic storyline with no choices/branches
  • Detailed backgrounds and CGs
  • 1080p display
  • An original soundtrack with 18 unique pieces
  • Very long, frilly dresses
  • Victorian maids(!!!)

NOTE: I know a lot of people (like me) often don read kinetic visual novels because of the lack of choices, but the story and art in this on is definetly worth it! Even though I tend to avoid kinetic vns, I really recommend this one haha.

-Also, this is the SFW version, I posted the NSFW version in the 18+ section if you're interested in that, idk.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Windows/Pc

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ohnoalex and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Ohnoalex

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 12 times

Last edited: