Bookmark App

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,713 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mimimina

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Is there a way to bookmark or list an app/game i can't /don't want to download right now but would like to remember downloading later?
All the links and likes and comments are still a bit confusing to me. :)

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hi,😊 You can click on your profile picture it gives you bookmark entry, try it please thanks 😊

Mimimina

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
No... Sorry. I don't understand it. I can find in my profile where i would see bookmarks when i would have done. But i have still no idea how i should add them.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
No... Sorry. I don't understand it. I can find in my profile where i would see bookmarks when i would have done. But i have still no idea how i should add them.
Excuse me but I'm trying to remember how I added 🤔

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Done, See photo, you need to save the file link

Attachments

Mimimina

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Sorry... Maybe i am simply dumb.
I use the app. But tried to open it in browser, too. Even set it to desktopmode in case that's the reason but it isn't. I made some screenshots. (mobil and Browser. Bookmark Windows and some random app-site)

And i have no idea what you mean with saving the file link. Sure, i could make a bookmark in the browser for each one. But then it wouldn't make sense that the forum has a bookmark function.

Attachments

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Sorry... Maybe i am simply dumb.
I use the app. But tried to open it in browser, too. Even set it to desktopmode in case that's the reason but it isn't. I made some screenshots. (mobil and Browser. Bookmark Windows and some random app-site)

And i have no idea what you mean with saving the file link. Sure, i could make a bookmark in the browser for each one. But then it wouldn't make sense that the forum has a bookmark function.
The only thing is that I don't remember how to save the link, but don't worry I'll find it 😉

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Excuse me for saying this, why do you want to save my games? You can download them now 😊😁

Mimimina

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Excuse me for saying this, why do you want to save my games? You can download them now 😊😁
😉 It wasn't specific about your game. It just happened to be yours cause i had chosen some random game out of the last threads to make the example screenshots.

It's more about those i couldn't a) afford right now or b) they are a bit to similar to others i play and i hate getting confused by having a lot of games i don't play right now.

But don't worry. It's not that important! I just figured i ask.

Maybe you or someone else remembers or i make bookmarks in browser

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
😉 It wasn't specific about your game. It just happened to be yours cause i had chosen some random game out of the last threads to make the example screenshots.

It's more about those i couldn't a) afford right now or b) they are a bit to similar to others i play and i hate getting confused by having a lot of games i don't play right now.

Ok 😊 I'm doing everything but I don't remember 🙈

Attachments

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

I'm sorry but I thought they were my games, maybe I'd send you the link to download if the sb's weren't enough, sorry if I took the liberty 🙉

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As it was indeed hard to bookmark something from mobile due to the icon being hidden on smaller screens, I just did a small edit to our forum's template in order to display what @Dania123 suggested, even without the need of rotating the screen :)

Thanks for pointing it out!

In mod releases, you can also click on the "Receive Updates" button, which will notify you when someone updates it!

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
As it was indeed hard to bookmark something from mobile due to the icon being hidden on smaller screens, I just did a small edit to our forum's template in order to display what @Dania123 suggested, even without the need of rotating the screen :)

Thanks for pointing it out!

In mod releases, you can also click on the "Receive Updates" button, which will notify you when someone updates it!
Thank you so much Sbenny 🥰

Last edited: