Mod apk Boyfriend Plus v0.5.6 Full Version and All Boys Unlocked (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,980 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Boyfriend Plus v5.6

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 138 times

• Start a chat with a cute sweet guy. Perhaps you met at a club, or maybe it was on a motorcycle forum. As you get to know each other better, he'll send you pictures and voice messages. Choose wisely and you might just end up calling him your boyfriend. Who needs a boyfriend when you have Boyfriend Plus? You'll be happy to now this exciting game is completely free to download and doesn't require internet (except at first time, if you want to download the pictures of these nice guys before chatting with them), so don't wait more! Download Boyfriend Plus MOD APK only at Sbenny.com and start chatting today!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• All Boys Unlocked (full version)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dkc.bfpp

Downloaded 23 times

TrishL0330

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi sbenny! Question, the app is not loading at all when i click on it. Not sure why. The girlfriend plus is working fine tho. Any ideas? I already tried reinstalling but same output

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sorry for the long wait @TrishL0330 , I just tested it again on Nox App Player and I was able to install and run it without issues. Also, judging from the poll votes, I'd say it must be a compatibility issue on your side, albeit weird as Girlfriend Plus ran fine, as you said.

TrishL0330

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
No problem @Sbenny. I tried redownloading using a different phone and it worked perfectly! Thanks so much!!

scxrltleith

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi @Sbenny !! I need help. I can't log into the game as it says that my username and license is incorrect. I have tried typed them one by one and copy paste but still doesn't work. I even tried the other username suggested for the "bad server" error but still no luck. Do you know what I should do?

Screenshot_2021-08-24-02-23-55-14.jpg

Kelinfloo998

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works great. Some really funny responses and situations! Lol tysm.

Boyfriend Plus v0.5.6 Full Version and All Boys Unlocked was released by Sbenny and 3778 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.