Bring us Stardom : Hollywood updated, pretty please! 😚😚.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,338 happy users since 2014.
Register

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year

Now, after the lack of clear communication from Glu's to know if Kim Kardashian Hollywood would continue or not, for the lack of new items, storylines and soon updates. There's probabilites (not official) about the game ending or not, however, Stardom: Hollywood it's a game that gave birth back in the day in 2014 to KKH and up to a ceratin degree there's a more interesting concept around to be an actor or actress and a feature were we can win an award for best performance but it's not precisely secured will do it, so there's a lot of opportunities around and more replayability here imo than in KKH.

So, i start this thread to call every person who likes KKH but it's bored, to emigrated to Stardom until we get clarification about the game ending or not. The game in the website apart from not being update, is non playable when the core game in Play Store still is, so i think if we, organizingly from each potential player write 1 post in Outdated versions/broken links to @Sbenny (the creator of said apk from Stardom) too exlpore if the game it's still viable to play and be updated, would be a great way to gain traffic and visualization on it and make it happen.

I'll let an screenshot from my own post about the request and info so you can just copy and paste without research on your own about the info needed!

screenshot-forum.sbenny.com-2023.01.25-18_26_23.png

Info:
STARDOM: HOLLYWOOD v3.5.0 - Unlimited Money and Stars Hack (new)
@Sbenny

Last edited:

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Update: well this start-up it's not going to be made reality because the game it's not avalaible at the playstore.

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
From the Hell
✌️ Community Team
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Thank you