Free Mod apk Bubble Witch 3 Saga v7.9.34 Unlimited Money, Unlimited Lives & much more (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,935 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Bubble Witch 3 Saga v7.9.34

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Stella is back, in a new wonderful adventure for your Android mobile: Bubble Witch 3 Saga! Help our heroine the good witch defeat evil in this new bubble game, full of incredible levels with new stunning effects and new awesome features!
    Wilbur the most wicked cat in Witch Country has been trapping magical elements into bubbles in his quest to become the most powerful wizard of all time.

Features of Bubble Witch 3 Saga for Android:

• Colourful Graphics
    • A new revolutionary way to see match-3 games
    • Upgrade and decorate your home
    • Powerful Boosters
    • Visit other players and help them
    • Easy gameplay
    Can you help Stella and her magical friends to beat him? Play through bubble bursting levels, free the ghosts, save the animals and most importantly defeat Wilbur!

Are you brave enough to travel the land, win levels and save the day?
    Download the new Bubble Witch 3 Saga MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com now!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Lives
    Instant Fill Neon Orbs #1 (after your first hit, the orb will be ready)
    Easy Fill Neon Orbs #2 (alternatively, you can fill your orb bar by using just 1 ball instead of 4)
    Easy Win Feather Levels (levels where you need to free fairies)
    Unlimited Stardust (get 1,000,000 Stardust after level 13 and every time you get 15 stars) <---- [NEW]

Notes: you can also sync your progresses with Facebook. If you get hash error or can't login to Facebook, just uninstall your Facebook app to solve the problem.

MOD Changelog
    05 Nov 2020

- Cost reduced from 400 SB Points to 300 SB Points (25% discount)

19 Nov 2020
    - Cost reduced from 300 to 250 SB Points (16.67% discount)

17 Dec 2020
    - Cost reduced from 250 to 200 SB Points (20% discount)

30 Aug 2021
    - MOD set to free

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.bubblewitch3

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Stardust not work , only 1000 give me after 15 star
You don't have to count the stars! You have to play and you can see the beautiful mod that Sbenny created 😊

ExtraRandy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Same thing for me, the Stardust only gives 1000, not that it really matter without the gold to speed up the building process. Outside of that, everything works perfect. I have it on my PC and tablet. All other features work to perfection.

Onceuponthet

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I love it. Thank you forum. I love you
Post automatically merged:

I love it. Thank you forum. I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.