📰 News! BUG Reports

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,808 happy users since 2014.
Register

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Welp here's another, but I don't think it's considered a bug though 🤔

I tried associating my disc account but this happens:
IMG_20211126_183738.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-26-18-37-16-28.png

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Okay so the ads are not working from the mobile.... From what I remember agarriberri tested it from his pc and it's working fine there. I am on my phone and it's not working. I checked my recent activity and I have only watched 2 ads in 24 hours ... But still this thing pops out. If it's a bug just tell me I will bring insecticide and pesticide to kill it.😅😅

Attachments

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Okay so the ads are not working from the mobile.... From what I remember agarriberri tested it from his pc and it's working fine there. I am on my phone and it's not working. I checked my recent activity and I have only watched 2 ads in 24 hours ... But still this thing pops out. If it's a bug just tell me I will bring insecticide and pesticide to kill it.😅😅
Same thing, I experienced this starting yesterday too. We're not the first to figure this out though. There has been a large majority of the forum users reporting of the same problem in many sections, threads & chats. It seems to work perfectly fine on PC though and it also works for other browsers except for chrome(according to what some said).

SaraTheBee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Ooof, I've haven't been able to get Sbenny points for a few days now (most likely 2-3 ish more or less days,) due to the bug, I tried both google and google go but none are working on my tab. (Ps. When I first used those browsers, it worked perfectly, but in the upcoming days, it just stopped working, so now there's no way for me to earn those points.) I'm sure others are experiencing the same problem as mine too. Anyways! I just wanted to post this here for just posting sake aha, and y'all truly deserve everything the best life can offer y'all, I stand on my statement and I understand the importance of the placement of em ads, make sure y'all stay safe and sound, stay bright & happy peeps, don't overwork or burn yourselves out. Y'all, like everyone else, deserve the B.E.S.T. 💖

I repeat, I just wanted to post this for posting sake bc I understand that some peeps are anxious about it, I really hope some solution or fixture will come to light soon tho, ik it'll take awhile and I'm down for waiting patiently for it too, I'm also very appreciative for all the devs managing and on this site too, it's an amazing site with just as an amazing community. Live happily. XoXo.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
I'm not sure but I've been experiencing some problems on trying to login through the license system in the games I attempted to play today. Whenever I used the license for the game, it would say 'bad server' but when I use the alternative method, it would say 'incorrect'.

deejay2deejay

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
i see "You have insufficient privileges to reply here". i got over 260 SB points. Whats going on ?>

BradArmstronger

Post-apocalyptic Warlord
Member for 4 years
So there's a bug with the recieving free SB points by watching ads. If you click on the proceed button quickly to watch the ads it says that I have to disable my adblock even though I don't have any adblock plugins on my chrome mobile app. But this gets fixed if I open the link in another address on the sbenny forum.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years