📰 News! BUG Reports

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,407 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
A definite bug for me .. Uploading does not get me Sb either, Its stuck on 0
Being your real balance negative, it gave you the reward but it wasn't enough to get positive. I fixed the issue right now anyways, thanks for reporting.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Being your real balance negative, it gave you the reward but it wasn't enough to get positive. I fixed the issue right now anyways, thanks for reporting.
Thanks @Sbenny for fixing it . 🙈 seems like I lost Sb again though , no biggie

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm facing a weird problem: when I'm trying to open a particular forum (for example, eBook Releases) - I'm being redirected to the broken address " https://forum.sbenny.comebook-releases.71/" which can't be found and shown.
However, threads and categories work fine.
If I try to enter
I was redirected on https://forum.sbenny.comtricks-guides-injections.45/ (instead of Tricks, Guides & Injections ) and get DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error
Can you check?
ty
Fixed, thank you :)

Hassan12309

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi I think there is some bug with my sp cash numbers I used to have between 5000 and 6000 now after i used the promo code its 1593 this is the proof can anyone help how did my sp cash balance changed from 5028 to 58 it's not fair

Attachments

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny , you removed the automatic interest collection from bank ?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
You had -2564 so after sending you 9,000 SB Points your final balance is 6436
Its a loss though since saturday's balance alone was about 7600 .. that does not count the number of unlocks etc until wednesday but its ok . Thanks

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Its a loss though since saturday's balance alone was about 7600 .. that does not count the number of unlocks etc until wednesday but its ok . Thanks
You're right, I just checked again, 7637 was your balance before the bug, and -2969 your balance after it, I sent you 9k while the difference was 10,607. I just sent you 1607 SB Points to compensate the difference. Hope it's ok now :)

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
You're right, I just checked again, 7637 was your balance before the bug, and -2969 your balance after it, I sent you 9k while the difference was 10,607. I just sent you 1607 SB Points to compensate the difference. Hope it's ok now 🙂
Thank you lots n lots 💕 you didn't have to but you did 😊 ( I wish there was a blush emoji in with the likes button )

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you lots n lots 💕 you didn't have to but you did 😊 ( I wish there was a blush emoji in with the likes button )
I was thinkin about a heart icon, but a blush face might be good as well, which one would you prefer? I can implement it later today :)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I was thinkin about a heart icon, but a blush face might be good as well, which one would you prefer? I can implement it later today 🙂
That one she used already I think .... 😅 .... Anyway bro why you remove the automatic interest collection from bank ?
Post automatically merged:

I was thinkin about a heart icon, but a blush face might be good as well, which one would you prefer? I can implement it later today 🙂
And please add a crying face too .... This one 😢

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you remind me about this on Monday I'll make sure to implement this and eventually a few other reactions I had in mind :) Thanks <3