📰 News! BUG Reports

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,631 happy users since 2014.
Register

Warriorx

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I went from 7,000 SB Points to 2,000 although I didn't buy anything. In my transactions it doesn't mention anything either.

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I went from 7,000 SB Points to 2,000 although I didn't buy anything. In my transactions it doesn't mention anything either.
Fixed, thank you

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day~
I logged-in and got the usual notification, saying I gained 30 SB Points for daily activity...
but I only gained 29 SB Points. (Haha~Nothing too serious.)
Screenshot_1.jpg

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I think for some reason you had -1 SB Points, hence your new balance was 29 SB Points instead of 30.

Don't forget the amount you read in "Balance" reflects your current balance, not the amount you gained, which is instead in the upper field "Amount:".

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I think for some reason you had -1 SB Points, hence your new balance was 29 SB Points instead of 30.

Don't forget the amount you read in "Balance" reflects your current balance, not the amount you gained, which is instead in the upper field "Amount:".
I see~ Thank you~ :happydroid:
But that's a bit odd, getting -1 SB Points;
I didn't see any notification saying I lost a follower or if someone unlike one of my post.
Looking at my balance now~ everything is fine.

(I cleared my cache and even my browser history "after" reporting; I should have done that "before" reporting.) Opps.
Thank you again~ and sorry for being a nuisance.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You might not get a notification if someone unlikes your posts.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
hi!

I am hoping that I am already updated to the new SBApp, however, I seem to be receiving a bug wherein the link is not available to me and is prompting that I should like/unlock the original post.

I also do not seem to receive notifications from the app compared to the earlier versions. thank you

Mark A

Member for 6 years
hi!

I am hoping that I am already updated to the new SBApp, however, I seem to be receiving a bug wherein the link is not available to me and is prompting that I should like/unlock the original post.

I also do not seem to receive notifications from the app compared to the earlier versions. thank you
You can simply click "Like" again (or change your reaction) and the download link should show up.
I won't comment on the update and notification problems you are having, best wait for Sbenny.
:LOL:

Edit:
Also, I downloaded the update and installed it without un-installing the forum app.

Last edited:

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
thanks! that's what I actually did that's why I was able to download it. responding to the poll, however, is still locked on my end since it seems to be detecting that I haven't responded or liked it still.

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
thanks! that's what I actually did that's why I was able to download it. responding to the poll, however, is still locked on my end since it seems to be detecting that I haven't responded or liked it still.
Here's the direct link to the info and download page:

SaraTheBee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
There's a bug in which after pressing the watch ad or something button after clicking the link to get sbenny points daily, (= 🍀 Click here to try your luck by watching 5 short video ads and receiving up to 100 SB Points in return. ) In/ for androids, it's not possible to see or press the proceed button (bc it doesn't appear,) after watching said ad, or the ad just didn't load regardless of how long I've waited and how fast or slow my wifi is. My wifi does indeed have a stable and fast connection but no matter how many times I've refreshed, gone back and forth, and even made a new tab for this, repeatively just to make this work, it just doesn't. Not really sure why but there's no issues here on my device or part, so it might just be something about the web, but due to this i can't get any more sbenny points now since yesterday, perhaps the day before that too. Anyways, pls fix this if it's really an issue with the web, best to check this for Android tabs too, that's what I'm using and where the problem is most prevalent in, if hardware platform does play a role for this.

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
There's a bug in which after pressing the watch ad or something button after clicking the link to get sbenny points daily, (= 🍀 Click here to try your luck by watching 5 short video ads and receiving up to 100 SB Points in return. ) In/ for androids, it's not possible to see or press the proceed button (bc it doesn't appear,) after watching said ad, or the ad just didn't load regardless of how long I've waited and how fast or slow my wifi is. My wifi does indeed have a stable and fast connection but no matter how many times I've refreshed, gone back and forth, and even made a new tab for this, repeatively just to make this work, it just doesn't. Not really sure why but there's no issues here on my device or part, so it might just be something about the web, but due to this i can't get any more sbenny points now since yesterday, perhaps the day before that too. Anyways, pls fix this if it's really an issue with the web, best to check this for Android tabs too, that's what I'm using and where the problem is most prevalent in, if hardware platform does play a role for this.
You Have Any ad blocker installed ?

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
I don't understand which bug you encountered? They downloaded it and it works perfectly

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
It's where it saids I gotta pay it for 0 SB Points, and when I tried to buy it for free it saids that.
Because I had done it for a fee, Then I thought about it and I corrected 0 sb but I didn't think there were any problems! So you can't download it ??