Buying a new phone

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,078 happy users since 2014.
Register

LeeUchiha

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey guys it's me... Imma wanna buy a new phone thats not necessarily expensive and works functionally.... I need advices....

Gryphin

✨Otome Game Enthusiast✨
Member for 5 years
You should probably note down what you want to use the phone for - do you just want a phone to use for texting and calling? are you planning to install games on it? are they relatively simple and lightweight games, or are they memory-heavy and take up a lot of space? how much do you care about the camera quality? do you want to be able to take HD photos? are you hoping to have fingerprint sensors for unlocking?

From there, you can determine the specs of the phone you want, and determine which qualities are a must, and which ones can you do away with - in case it's way past your budget.

Then, once you have your list, you can start looking around stores to compare and contrast phone characteristics and prices.

As for recommending a specific phone brand... haha, I have none to recommend 😅 I'd personally steer clear of iPhones though as I think they're needlessly expensive and Android phones have better customization in general.

LeeUchiha

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lool....Seema like thats the brand you use huh?
Why do you feel I should get it?
Post automatically merged:

True true...

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month