💬 Review Cafeland by Dolazou

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,325 happy users since 2014.
Register

Dolazou

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Cafeland

Cafeland is an incredible restaurant simulation game. You create your own restaurant, cook food, earn money, complete quest, play with ur friend or make friend with the club cafe option and many more things to do.

Review:
This game is different than the other restaurants games, you don't have to wait for food to cook because you can use sauce to skip the time, and sauce are very easy to earn, I don't like to wait so it's the perfect game for me and people like me! There's a lot of features that make the game more fun like celebrities... You can invite them to eat at your restaurant, and you have to try to find out what their favorite dishes are, they also give you a lot of important rewards. My favorite things is the club cafe, you are in a club with other players and you play together to earn bonus and climb in the leagues. The leagues and the events make the game less boring, and in the end you always want to play ! (I'm addicted) There's a feature that I dont really like ... It's the parties, you can make party but i'ts realllyyyy long and boring when you make one, but you get good rewards soo... The designs are original, and I love the fact that I can play with my phone It's not too small like sometimes other games are. The money isnt too hard to get so I dont really need to spend money on the game wich is great !!! I love this game and I would totally recommend ;)

Would you recommend this to other users? YES! At first maybe the game looks a bit boring but when you get to a certain level, It become addictive ^^

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐