💬 Review Call of Duty: World at War by Leonas

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,551 happy users since 2014.
Register

Leonas

Profesional Mafioso
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Call of Duty: World at War

Call of duty: World at War is a brutal, historical, FPS game created by Activision. It is set in WW2.

Review:
Ok, this is one of my favorite CoD games that I've played. The campaign is set on the eastern front and in the Pacific theater of WW2. The game is brutal and it doesn't give a damn about your feelings. You're offended by the Swastika? Well F you! You're offended by ceaseless killing and the slaughter of POW's? Well F you the game says. The games attitude is "F your feelings, this is war!" Like I said, the campaign is divided into the eastern front and the Pacific theater and it can be divided into two types of gameplay. The Pacific theater is filled with new styles of gameplay. The Japanese snipe you from trees, they pop out of bushes and holes with gillie suits and Banzai charge you, there are mines and traps, but the character development leaves something to be desired. Meanwhile, on the eastern front, the gameplay is more run of the mill CoD gameplay, nothing new. Soviets fighting the Germans, weapons are as to be expected (but it's good that they are sticking to historical accuracy), Stalingrad. But the character development is way more touched upon. The Germans commit atrocities (the eastern front begins with you lying in a pile of corpses as Germans shoot the survivors of massacre. I told you this game doesn't give a damn about your feelings), but as you push them back further from the Soviet Union, you commit the same atrocities. Your character develops into brutal killing machine and you can clearly watch that character development. Spoiler! At the end of the eastern front campaign, you get to raise the Soviet flag over the Reichstag, which is an awesome ending to an awesome game.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would definitely recommend this to other users.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐