Calling All Video Game/Anime/Manga Nerds! Tell me your favorites and let's share/recommend to each other!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,340 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
I really enjoy playing video games, watching anime, reading manga/manhua/manhwa, and drawing/graphic design.
Tell me what your favorites are and let's try to help broaden each others spectrums! I'm always looking for new anime to watch or manga to read and I really love helping others find new series that they end up loving!

Some favorites for each (not in any particular order):
  • Video Games:Dragon Age, The Witcher, World of Warcraft, Star Wars the Old Republic, Mass Effect, Halo, Smite, & Diablo amongst others.
    • Favorite Genres: Action, Fantasy, RPG, MOBA, MMORPG
  • Anime:Future Diary, Demon Slayer, Kuroko's Basketball, Black Clover, My Hero Academia, The Rising of the Shield Hero, Horimiya, Haikyuu!!, Jujutsu Kaisen, Welcome to Demon School Iruma-Kun, KonoSuba, The Devil is a Part Timer, Tokyo Ghoul, The Case Study of Vanitas, Higurashi, Another, Elfen Lied, Happy Sugar Life, Kakegurui, etc.
    • Favorite Genres: shounen, seinen, isekai, sport, psychological, thriller, horror, action, fantasy, & comedy
  • Manga/Manhua/Manhwa: Versatile Mage, Kill the Hero, Solo Leveling, 07 Ghost, Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator, Regressor Instruction Manual, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, Reverse Villain, SSS-Class Suicide Hunter, Overgeared, Doom Breaker, Weak Hero, Tomb Raider King, Solo Max-Level- Newbie, Bastard, Shiki, Tenkuu Shinpan, Overlord, Villain to Kill, Shokugeki no Soma, The Blade of Evolution, Last Game, My Little Monster, Namaikizakari, FFF-Class Trashero, Trash of the Counts Family, The Beginning After the End, Owari no Serafu, Return of the Disaster Class Hero, The Player That Can't Level Up, etc

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Favourite Genre(Game,Manhwa/nga/hua,Anime)?
Romance, Otome, Shoujo, Yaoi, Shounen Ai, Supernatural, Fantasy, RPG, Simulation, Visual Novel, Dating Sim, Tycoon, Strategy, Tower Defense, Transmigration, Regression, Reincarnation.
Video Games?
Dragon Age Series (Can't wait for 4), Mass Effect, Nightshade, Steam Prison, Stardew Valley, Warcraft 3/Frozen Throne, Morenatsu, Harvest Moon series, Beyond Eden, Choices, Love Sick, Minotaur Hotel, Love Island series, Knights College, Lagoon Lounge, Hakuoki Series, Fantasia series, Extracurricular Activities, Prince Caterpillar, Doppelganger: Dawn of the Inverted Souls, Winds of Change, and a lot more.
Anime?
Tensura, Overlord, One Piece, Kobayashi Chi no Maid Dragon, Demon Slayer?(Kinda), Tokyo Ghoul, Iruma, Detective Conan, Fairy Tail, Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu, Bofuri, Food Wars.
Manhwa/nga/hua:
*cracks finger*
Honey, I'm Going on Strike, I Will Change The Genre, I Became the Wife of the Male Lead, Father I don't Want to Get Married, Eminence Grise Female Lead is Trying To Make Me her Mother, I'm in Trouble Because my Husband is So Cute, Princess Shu, The Villainess Lives Twice, It's been a while Since the Original Novel was Completed, Another Typical Fantasy Romance, The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes, Limited Extra Time (The Time of the Terminally Ill Extra), The Duchess With an Empty Soul, A Symbiotic Relationship Between a Rabbit and a Panther, I Became the Villain's Mother, I'll Be The Matriarch in This Life, I'm Only a Stepmother, but My Daughter is just so Cute, My Husband Hides His Beauty, I Will Take Responsibility for the Welfare of the Male Lead, I became the Wife of the Monstrous Crown Prince, My In-Laws are Obsessed With Me, Iris - Lady with a Smartphone, The Lady's Butler, The Villainous Princess Wants o Live in A Gingerbread House, I became the Hero's Mom, A Perfect Ending Plan of the Villain in a Fairy Tale, Second Life on The Red Carpet, I raised an Obsessive Servant, The Devil, I found a Husband when I picked up the Male Lead, A Way to Protect the Lovable You, The Princess Imprints a Traitor, Today the Villainess Has Fun Again, As You Wish Prince, Anyone can Become A Villainess, Is It a Fortune or a Woe, Leveling My Husband to the Max, Ice Flower Knight, The Justice of Villainous Woman, Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess, Masked Woman, Any doujinshi of BakuDeku with mourning Bakugo and Izuku dying or with a happy ending.

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
@crazycupcake Oh I see quite a lot we have in common taste wise! I'm definitely going to go through and pick a few that I haven't seen/read! :D <3 I'm also insanely excited for DA4! I need more of the Fen'Harel story line! I actually have two Dread Wolf tattoos 😅

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
@crazycupcake Oh I see quite a lot we have in common taste wise! I'm definitely going to go through and pick a few that I haven't seen/read! :D <3 I'm also insanely excited for DA4! I need more of the Fen'Harel story line! I actually have two Dread Wolf tattoos 😅
Oh, I can't wait for DA4 just so I can smack Solas bald head.

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
Oh, I can't wait for DA4 just so I can smack Solas bald head.
AMEN! 😂 He definitely deserves a good thrashing, specially if your playthrough was as a femelf who romances him. Poor girl gets left in the weeds lmao

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
AMEN! 😂 He definitely deserves a good thrashing, specially if your playthrough was as a femelf who romances him. Poor girl gets left in the weeds lmao
I played as a female human that romanced Cullen and was satisfied. The ending was cool too, Cullen was such a romantic and a sweetheart.
Then romanced Solas on my second playthrough as a female elf, oh boi, he is not even that good of a lover, how dare he betray me.
I am really disappointed we can't be the Inquisitor anymore in DA4 though...
I really think a continuation of the Inquisitor journey would be better rather than a new character.

Oh and I hope there is no plot twist like Dragon Age 1 where I must let Alistair to have sex with Morrigan to get happy ending like bish!

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Video Game: Mass Effect, UnderRail, Command and Conquer, Half Life, Hotline Miami, Star Wars Battlefront, Darkest Hour and Kaiserreich mod, Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis, Ash of Gods, Banner Saga, This War of Mine, Age of Empires and Mythology, Forgotten Hope 2, Zomboid, Swat 4.

Anime: Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Attack on Titan, Jigoku Shoujo, Elfen Lied, Pokemón.

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
I played as a female human that romanced Cullen and was satisfied. The ending was cool too, Cullen was such a romantic and a sweetheart.
Then romanced Solas on my second playthrough as a female elf, oh boi, he is not even that good of a lover, how dare he betray me.
I am really disappointed we can't be the Inquisitor anymore in DA4 though...
I really think a continuation of the Inquisitor journey would be better rather than a new character.

Oh and I hope there is no plot twist like Dragon Age 1 where I must let Alistair to have sex with Morrigan to get happy ending like bish!
Cullen was the first one I chose too! He is just such a sweet little cinnamon roll that needs to be protected at all costs. Ever since the first game I had always hoped he would have been a romance option and they definitely didn't disappoint in DAI. His route was so adorable :love: I 100% agree about the Solas romance route though, he for sure didn't make the romance good enough to handle all that baggage of BS that gets dumped on you at the end lmao. Like you just straight up get abandoned after being lied too the whole time but like "oh hey, I'll remove your slave tattoo for you and we'll call it even, sound cool?" 🤦‍♀️ But yeah, I really wish they would let us do a continuation of our inquisitor or even maybe go back to our origins as the hero of ferelden or something. It feels a bit disconnected every time we have a new character that's completely separated from everything we've built through the series. And omg, the cuck ending with Alistair lmfao that aggravated me to NO end

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
Oh also, if anyone else here uses the website MyAnimeList at all feel free to add me so that we can check each others lists/recommendations out easier! I'll accept/return the follow from anyone on both MAL & here on SBenny ^.^

Jasuki's MAL Profile
MAL.jpg

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
Video Game: Mass Effect, UnderRail, Command and Conquer, Half Life, Hotline Miami, Star Wars Battlefront, Darkest Hour and Kaiserreich mod, Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis, Ash of Gods, Banner Saga, This War of Mine, Age of Empires and Mythology, Forgotten Hope 2, Zomboid, Swat 4.

Anime: Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Attack on Titan, Jigoku Shoujo, Elfen Lied, Pokemón.
Renegade or Paragon? :unsure:

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Paragon. Renegade only when killing Udina and Kai Leng.

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
Awww, I always ran renegade hahah. Being able to knock Khalisah al-Jilani out every game was just so worth it 😂

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Beyblade Burst all season

Denizen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
As someone who has replayed dragon age and mass effect SO MANY TIMES, baldurs gate 3 has captured my rpg-loving heart. It's still in early access so its super buggy, and a lot of it- cutscenes especially- aren't done yet, but I've been having so much fun with it!
There are even some mods out for it already ❤

• Video Games: Portal 1-2, Half-Life, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, World of Warcraft (sus at the new expansion but I love the new race/class!!), Halo 3/reach, Bioshock, Dishonored, Stardew, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Snap, and COD, but only zombies.
    • Favorite Genres: RPG, MMORPG, some FPS, Stealth mechanics, simulation, and anything with character creation.
  • Anime: Demon Slayer, Another, Elfen Lied, Kill la Kill, Angel Beats!, Weathering with You, Ghibli movies, specifically nausicaä, Parasyte, Madoka Magica,
    • Favorite Genres: thriller/ horror
  • Manga/Manhua/Manhwa: Anything written by Junji Itō! I have a shrine in my room 😊, anything by Kazuo Umezu, Sweet Home (not the live action), Bastard, Shiga Hime, Gantz, Mahou Shojou Site, Dolly Kill Kill, Demon Slayer, Emerging, etc.
  • I've spent WEEKS reading all the horror Manga i can get my hands on !

Jasuki

Waifu Warlord
Member for 2 years
@Denizen I easily have over 1000 hours on each subsequent Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and Witcher game so I'm right there with you! Lmao, every year I replay through each series starting at the first and go until the end of whatever the newest one released is at the time. It's a tradition for me at this point, no matter how many times I play the games I never get tired of them. They'll all have a special place in my heart for sure!

I adore pretty much anything Dungeons & Dragons related so the BG games have always been some of my favorites as well as Neverwinter etc. They're just so fun!

How do you feel about the cross faction raiding going on with WoW? I'm kind of excited by the prospect now that I have a chance to play with friends who were on the other side. Until now I've always just tried to maintain 1 of every class on both factions just to be able to play and raid with everyone. It's going to be great to just main something on one side and not have to worry about how I'm going to play with friends now :love: Sorry for the text wall, I get super excited when talking about mutual games (Especially WoW!) Thank you for taking the time to reply!

Denizen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I love text walls! Lol I am pretty excited for that!! I just repicked up wow after about 6 years away from it because my friend wanted to try playing, and I've been having so much fun! But she levelled an alliance char while I wanted to unlock the nightborne, so I'm super excited to get to play my main with her!
I heard they're going to be doing a ui overhaul, but I'm hoping wow will still have that nostalgia that I currently hold for it haha

Xanli

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Mod apk
Beauty Rental Shop
Dead or Love
How to Get a Girl in 33 Days
Lovestruck Choose your Romance
Love Signal: D-mate
Loved by King Bs
Marked by King Bs
Miss Detective's Undercover
Mystic Messenger
Sengoku Love
Sleeping Delivery
Vampire Idol

Visual novel
ACE Academy (Paid)
Alice Spiritual Judge (free)
Escape Game Infinite Prison
Lucy - The Eternity She Wished For (Paid)
Mystic Destinies: SOA (LP)
Seduce Me the Otome (free)
Seduce Me 2: The Demon War (Paid)
The Arcana - A Mystic Romance
The Prison Boys (LP)
The Letter (mod)

Interactive Games (mod)
Choices: Stories You Play
Choice of Games LLC
Cliffhanger - Chat Stories
Dear Diary - Teen Interactive Story Game
Delight Games
Demi Lovato: Path to Fame
Hey Love Adam: Texting Game
Hooked - Chat Stories
Hosted Games
I Am Innocent
Linda Brown: Interactive Story
Scary Chat Stories - Hooked on Texts
Seen
Soy Luna - Your Story
Tap - Chat Stories by Wattpad (LP)
The Diary (LP)
What's Your Story

Otome games (LP)
Alice in the Heart
Amnesia Memories
Hakuoki
My Mystic Romance (Genius Inc)
My Elemental Prince (Genius Inc)
Reverse Alice (Genius Inc)
School Wonders Romance (Genius Inc)
Grimm's Princess (Genius Inc)
CatCap Studio
SEEC inc.
D3 publisher except Gakuen club and Charming Empire
Hunex Co.,LTD.
Ciagram Co.,LTD
Hanabi Media
Winter Wolves

tahiku

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
i play alot of video games, but my recent favourite is red dead redemption 2, i also enjoy playing elden ring and baldurgate 3
for anime i recently watch 86 and i love it :love: