Mod apk Camera MX Photo,Video-GIF Camera & Editor v4.6.146

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,959 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Camera MX Photo,Video-GIF Camera & Editor v4.6.146

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magix.camera_mx
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? No

Mod Features
Premium Purchases Unlocked
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
Easier, sharper and more vibrant pictures - everyday.
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
No Compromises
Full resolution. All ratios. Custom JPEG quality. Videotrimming without quality loss.  

Useful
Activate the display flash for your front camera, pause your video recordings, discover the rotating camera grid and many features more.

All-round
Create, edit and manage - all with one app. No complex rethinking, less clicks and more free storage space.

Amazing
See your photos come to live with a simple touch. Turn them into GIFs or turn back time until 3 seconds before the shot and save the most beautiful moments as separate photos.

Credit Me
SusieQ™
ENJOY

my

friends

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply ( " Thanks ", " wanna try this " ,etc ) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install. (If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select " FOLLOW "

Downloaded 50 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Innoe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Verry use full app with this mod I cam try my skill on editing, thanks Mr and Mrs modder

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am " Mrs " lol as I'm a girl..
But you can call me SusieQ™ ( my name )
And your welcome <3
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=80683#p80683:18vuhdl0]Innoe » 37 minutes ago[/url] said:
Verry use full app with this mod I cam try my skill on editing, thanks Mr and Mrs modder

lock708

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
¡Qué amable! el compartir tu trabajo con todos :) tienes un gran corazón
mil gracias

jo1221

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@SusieQ True event. I pulled over(police,traffic stop,62mph in a 45) a very attractive woman the other day. (Unfortunately for her I always write pretty/woman tickets. They get a ton of breaks in life and it helps check the ego a bit.) So as I was handing here the ticket to sign she says to me, " I have always been told beautiful woman don't get tickets!?".
I looked her in the eyes and said "You are absolutely correct, (handing her my pen and ticket book) it's actually a State Law, Please sign right here at the bottom(touching the page) and press hard please, there are 3 carbon copies." Tears actually formed in her eyes. It was hilarious. But she is actually appealing the ticket based on the non existent law. I'm so excited to go to court on this one.

F21

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank u Susie q love your apps

Camera MX Photo,Video-GIF Camera & Editor v4.6.146 was released by SusieQ and 4166 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.