Can anyone recommend me some games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,144 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
Im bored and id just like to try some new games, something like tycoon, simulation, visual novels or whatever you guys suggest

papipupepo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
i heard the mobile port for stardew valley is good if you havent played it yet

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
I could recommend some VN, what kind of genre you usually enjoy the most? and do you prefer play on Phone or PC?

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
What do you think of battles? I found the game galaxy fight club on the internet and I was interested in the fact that you fight for Ethereum and nfts. I think it's not a bad incentive to win. That's why I think a lot of games don't have that kind of win bonus. It's a real-time game. Try playing it, it's free.
Well im not really into battles but im happy to try
Post automatically merged:

I could recommend some VN, what kind of genre you usually enjoy the most? and do you prefer play on Phone or PC?
Any genre is fine by me and i much prefer playing on phone

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
Any genre is fine by me and i much prefer playing on phone
Cool! if by any chance you lived in a cave and haven't played Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven (i'm just joking please don't be mad at me), you should try it stat! And this is probably the most i recommend to play without mod first! I tried it and it takes away most of my fulfilling feelings when i use mods..
I have a walktrough to help if you want it (till part 2) and some kinda level/risk calculator on excel that i got from their community.

The other games i'd recomend (not in order) would be:
-The Evertree Saga (The first book was kinda a letdown for me, but most people still loves it)
-Heroes of Myth
-Tally Ho
-Jolly Good Cakes and Ale (Tally Ho spin off)
-Community College Hero
-Fallen Hero: Rebirth (The 2nd book is on going, and i tried the pre release version and it's kinda dissapointing since it's shift more heavily on romance, but the 1st book was tons of fun!)
-The Lost Heir trilogy
-Vampire Masquerade
-Life of a Robot Choice Of Robots (One of the most beautiful story i've read on COG\HG)

That's some of the book that i have the most fun with, i hope there's something there that you haven't read 😅

Last edited:

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
Cool! if by any chance you lived in a cave and haven't played Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven (i'm just joking please don't be mad at me), you should try it stat! And this is probably the most i recommend to play without mod first! I tried it and it takes away most of my fulfilling feelings when i use mods..
I have a walktrough to help if you want it (till part 2) and some kinda level/risk calculator on excel that i got from their community.

The other games i'd recomend (not in order) would be:
-The Evertree Saga (The first book was kinda a letdown for me, but most people still loves it)
-Heroes of Myth
-Tally Ho
-Jolly Good Cakes and Ale (Tally Ho spin off)
-Community College Hero
-Fallen Hero: Rebirth (The 2nd book is on going, and i tried the pre release version and it's kinda dissapointing since it's shift more heavily on romance, but the 1st book was tons of fun!)
-The Lost Heir trilogy
-Vampire Masquerade
-Life of a Robot (One of the most beautiful story i've read on COG\HG)

That's some of the book that i have the most fun with, i hope there's something there that you haven't read 😅
Thanks daddy 😌

anthonydrowo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
My favorite one is World of Warcraft. Here I can play alone when I'm feeling down, as well as with friends when I want to socialize. There is a huge amount of activities like m+ dungeons, raids, arenas, quests, reputations and so on. But lately, there has been a problem that if you want to play at a serious level, you'll have to add to the cost of the subscription some money for the wow arena boost, as it's unrealistic to do it all on your own, at least for me. I don't want this to look like an commercial, but I have an interesting group on Whatsapp where we share the most interesting information about WoW and some other games, record video reviews and hacks)) If anyone is interested, then message me and I'll give the link.

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Rimworld
Graveyard keeper
Rune factory 4
Harvest moon
pc

mobile
Ramen sensei 2
Sushi spinnery 2
Burger bistro story