Can we talk about Naruto?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,151 happy users since 2014.
Register

glamoon

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello there! I was just wondering how much people is here because of a Naruto game MOD, well... Actually I am, but haven't started to play it, is there any recommendations y'all could give me? I'll really appreciate it! 😊

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Considering how many games and mod regarding Naruto are there, i'm not sure which one you are talking about :D Which is cool! Don't say anything! Let people guess :D

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I have heard of the game never played it

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am not here for naruto games. Just I like naruto anime so much. I love naruto character! But I don't like his son boruto.

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Never play naruto in android before but have tried them in console before, and i can say that it was pretty good....

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Haven't played any naruto games yet on mobile

glamoon

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Same! Since Boruto started I lost my interest in the story,, but I still follow the manga just cuz,, idk Sasuke and Naruto are still there xd
Post automatically merged:

have you played it? it think is called Ultimate Ninja Blaze or something, it is so cool!! But since my phone is a little old I can't play it lol
Post automatically merged:

Well, you should!! I think the game I was talking is called Ultimate Ninja Blazing! It's pretty and cool!!

Last edited:

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
For the boruto anime, i have been followed it, until 50 episode, then drop it. You ask why? Because it's so many filler (side story) and so little canon (main story). Well nowadays i am only read the manga. The game? I have played it before but i forgot the title, sorry.

glamoon

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
For the boruto anime, i have been followed it, until 50 episode, then drop it. You ask why? Because it's so many filler (side story) and so little canon (main story). Well nowadays i am only read the manga. The game? I have played it before but i forgot the title, sorry.
I feel you, it was the same for me...