Cars I want one

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,498 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I don't even have a driver license yet or a permit but I've always wanted to drive

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
My mom's friend, let's call them Sam, was teaching their daughter how to drive, and at one point, the daughter slowly veered off course and was heading into a lamp-post. Slowly. Sam was literally panicking, telling their daughter to brake, but their daughter just froze up. So it was just 15 seconds or so of Sam slowly spiraling into terror and having a heart palpitations while their daughter was having a nervous breakdown and just completely frozen, staring at their impending doom while the car slowly inched forward towards the lamp-post. They ended up, like, bumping the lamp-post because of the speed they were going at, and Sam hired a driving instructor for their daughter.

What I'm trying to say is, I just wanted to share that story because it's hilarious to me but has literally nothing to do with this thread. So replying to your previous statement, patience, my sweet. Depending on where you're from, you'll just need to wait a year or 3 and you'll get to fast and furious soon enough.

IvyRegina

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I truly prefer public transportation or uber, there is too much hassle to have a car back here, little parking spots, robbers, traffic jams, I think I choose peace.

Yet I'm not in the global North

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I got my permit now have drove 10 hours so far working on my license yayyy