❓ Help Request Cheap yet very good phone?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,839 happy users since 2014.
Register

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes the Pocophone looks incredible for the price.

If you don't already, subscribe to Unbox Therapy on YouTube. That channel is informative about phones you've never heard of and the main guy who reviews is a big fan of devices that offer flagship specs at cheap prices. The amount of phones coming from Asia with ridiculously high specs and half or even a third of the price of a flagship device like Samsung's Galaxy S9 is unreal.

thewarsofstars

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Or if you still want a phone from a brand that's already an established brand name, the A series from samsung is ridiculously good. Amazing battery life, One UI is already in there, and the price is quite cheap considering all the nicnacs you get with the phone. Or even the M series (which i think is mostly available in Asia), M30s has a 6000 MAh power of battery which is insane https://www.samsung.com/id/smartphones/galaxy-m30s-m307/SM-M307FZBDXID/ so far i could only find the M series phone in the asian market of the Samsung website.

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I advise to buy a Realme phone. But be vary. As the new Realme phones are launched, the old ones stop receiving major updates(upgrade to different android version, etc).
The price varies from 6000 to 50000. Best phone to buy under 10000 would be Realme Narzo 10A or Realme C11(not yet released)

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Buy a Fairphone! Price is only what you get and not any brand you let extra on top and you can replace any part of the phone by yourself.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would try and stick to the Samsung range. But it is your money at the end of the day

Kind Regards

Seekorain

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
LG stopped making phones but I like the LG G8. You can get a used one for very good price.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month