Cheese or Chocolate?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,437 happy users since 2014.
Register

Santin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
I want to see your choices because i always tried strawberry flavored ice cream and i want to test other flavors.
I'll eat the most picked flavor for the rest of this month. Thanks!

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
I have only eaten chocolate flavored ice cream and it's sometimes test good and sometimes not test good so I say you need to try cheese flavored ice cream

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
chocolate give me energy and happiness
while cheese gives me nothing but migraine attacks.

Freakii13

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
I've tried chocolate ice cream with cheese on top. And to be honest with you.. it wasn't bad. But it wasn't good either 😂 still though.. I was able to swallow it if that counts 😂😂 in my opinion though you should do cheese if you haven't already 😁 because chocolate is just too common!

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
white chocolate cream chees perfect combonation of both

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Chocolate definitely. No doubt it's my favorite and my brothers in fact another cool story my brother doesn't like Chesse because when I was a baby I was 1 years old and he was 4 cause he's two in a half years older than me we were put in dhs because my mom and dad separated my dad for us back about six months later and then my dad went to jail when I was 11 mom took us back I'm 17 now my dad's out he's doing good gots his own house but I don't live with him anyway all they fed him for six months was Chesse and me baby food cause I was you know a baby but yeah he hates it now because of that he just so sick of it.

AHitBURNSwhe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
probably cheese, considering i dont eat chocolate too often tbh

Last edited:

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Forever and always will choose cheese, cheese sandwich are among my fall time favourites.
Best cold meat there is has got me through so many dinners!

Also getting on topic, sweet flavoured ice-cream is such a treat on summer,been eating it since I was a kiddo and its taste impossible to forget.

But what can I say when you are a cheese lover you are all but impartial.