💬 Review Chennai express

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,680 happy users since 2014.
Register

istiash

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Chennai express

In this movie the story is about rahul mithaiwala(shah rukh khan) who embarks on tamil Nadu to fulfil his late grand fathers last wishes to immeresed his ashes in the holy water of tamil nadu but he soon encounters with young lady deepika Padukone and feom their there journey begins.

Review:
This movie starts with rahul mithai wala(shah rukh khan)who was an Orphanage but his grand father tooked care of him and he Was running an sweetshop and one day in his birth day he invited his frnds and they Were having fun and after sometime his grandfather and all frnds of rahul started watching crkt match and rahuls grand father was huge fan of sachin Tendulkar who liked to watch every match of india and batting of sachin but in his birthday when sachin got out on 99 runs his grand father also died in heart stroke. After that his frnd invited called him and invited him to to mumbai for having fun and he also tooked his grand fathers ashes in one pot and went to mumbai in train but there he encounters with deepika Padukone and catched her hand to hlp her get on the train and he also helped some people who was chasing after her and they all started journey in the train. Sharukh khan got scared and he kept quiet and asked deepika Where are you from and ahe told that she was from tamil nadu and also told that she was escaping from her brothers whom he helped and they got stuck in the train and then train stopped in platform but to take rest but he didnot realize he has reached his destination and after she told that now this train is going to chennai and after hearing that shah rukh khan got scared before that deepika told him that his father is gangster leader in chennai that whole area is his thats why she was escaping from her father.they both went to chennai and their deepikas father came and her father started talking in tamil language but he Couldn't understand tamil he was asking do u love Her?? Shah rukh told yes in every qs he asked deepika explained to him in hindi after that he was shocked even more.he Didn’t realize that there was so many danger that awaits for him.he tried to escape 1 st time with ship but that ship was full of smuggler and he got caught by the chennai police and again he returned to that place from where he has escaped. After that they both made plan to escape together and they escaped together with the Jeep. While escaping there was so many gangster who were chasing after sharukh and deepuka but he overcamed all the obstacles and gangsters and successful escaped and they reached to nearby village and started living there in that village they introduced them as a lovers and told them that there father was against there marriage thats why they escaped means she told lie to them.and villager’s people allowed them to stay there for some days ans they told if you can carru your wife and take her to the temples 30 stairs then you will be happy forever and Rahul did that thing which was told by the villagers.at the end deepikas fiancee came which was arranged by her father to take her home but sharukh Didn't allowed and he told her father that she also have right to choose her life partner, she has right to love and her father challanged him if he can defeat nikitan in fighting then he can marry her daughter he accepted and he started fighting at the beginning he got so much beatings From nikitan but at the end shakrukh came back and defeated him with his power which was Very cool and awesome. He had won the challange and it was a happy ending.

This movie is directed by rohit shetty and this was best movie i have ever watched with epic story it was full of romance, comedy, action and drama.The part which i liked the most was when shrukh carried deepika and took to the top of the Temple which was Very romantic. In this movie all have played their role very well sharukh,deepika, nikitan and as well as others which made this movie a blockbuster movie of 2014 and it was a huge success in box office. The best thind in its movie was their songs which was very romantic and very outstanding. In this movie the songs i liked it was kashmir tu,dil uda and lungi dance that song is played at the end of the movie singed by yoyo honey singer which was the best song in this whole movie and the lyrics was too powerful and i liked a lot. Over all the movie was the best and its atory was epic.
Tnx to Rohit shetty sir who made this wonderful movie with lovely story and epic actors and in this i forgot mention one thing and it was stunts of sharukh with jeep which was extremely fabulous.I dont have any words to say about this movie its the best and i cant kept my mouth shut by complimenting this movie. Awesome!!!!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!!!!outstanding!!!!!!!!! ".❤❤❤❤❤👍👍👍.contunue the good work rohit sir🤚🤚🤚🤚.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you are a big fan of shahrukh khan and Deepika Padukone and if you also like to watch Bollywood movies then you should watch this movie i hopw u Will like it how much i liked it and enjoyed it bcz its story line and actors were outstanding and they have done Their job very well.this chennai express movie was huge success in 2014 so i would recommend you to watch this movie at least once.i am sure that you will like this movie if watch this movie one time.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐