Choice of games and hosted games!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,585 happy users since 2014.
Register

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please do recommend to me good games like Breach: The Archangel job, Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven and Fallen Hero: Rebirth I am currently waiting for Fallen Hero: Retribution and mod update for Wayhaven chronicles: book 1 here in sbenny. So I need other games for me to be busy with!

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Maybe the "Samurai of Hyuga" series, "The Superlatives" and "Dragon Racer"?
Also, this one isn't Hosted Game or Choice of Game but a text based game nonetheless so if you haven't already, check out "The Magium".
Hope that helps 😙

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe the "Samurai of Hyuga" series, "The Superlatives" and "Dragon Racer"?
Also, this one isn't Hosted Game or Choice of Game but a text based game nonetheless so if you haven't already, check out "The Magium".
Hope that helps 😙
I was looking into Samurai of Hyuga a day ago, it seems interesting but way too many books for me. Oh and I don't know Superlatives and Dragon Racer. I'll look into those. Thank you!!!

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I was looking into Samurai of Hyuga a day ago, it seems interesting but way too many books for me. Oh and I don't know Superlatives and Dragon Racer. I'll look into those. Thank you!!!
Yee, I'm still waiting for book 5 of Samurai of Hyuga. The clip hanger is so big that I can hang myself with it 😂
Gotta be honest, both Dragon Racer and the Superlatives seem dries, but they're better than most.
And do return to Samurai of Hyuga if you're curious! The story is good enough that I ignored most of the flaws.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yee, I'm still waiting for book 5 of Samurai of Hyuga. The clip hanger is so big that I can hang myself with it 😂
Gotta be honest, both Dragon Racer and the Superlatives seem dries, but they're better than most.
And do return to Samurai of Hyuga if you're curious! The story is good enough that I ignored most of the flaws.
Got it! Although really going to save SoH for he last. I am no fan of cliffhangers XD Thank you again tho!

dragata

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Community College Heroes, but the author seems taking far too long to continue the third game

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
Lost Heir series and Guns of Infinity are good, but nothinf beat Zombie Exodus Safe Haven and its harem capabilities.

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
I suggest creme dela creme, lost heir and way haven book 1,2