• Looking for a way to become staff member here at Sbenny.com? Click here!

LP mod apk Choice Of Games Buy Books For Free

Feedbacks

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
☠️ Pirate
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Choice Of Games Buy Books For Free (updated)

Choice Of Games v1.2.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Cutyangelpixy
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

⬇️ DIRECT DOWNLOAD (Advertisement)
Downloaded 88 times

• It is basically an archive of all choice of games in one place who do not want stat mods but would like to read all the books without ads and paying.

From thieves gambit to vampire the masquerade.

This app has all the games previously released by the choice of games developer. So play as whatever you want! Female, Male or Non-Binary

The choice is yours!

Choice of Games is a magnificent library of interactive novels: action, adventure, drama, historical, war, humor, supernatural, and more. Our games are entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. Choose your path: your choices control the story.

Try a few of these Choice of Games classics:

• Affairs of the Court: Choice of Romance — Plunge into court politics and change the course of history, or pursue a love affair that rocks the kingdom to its foundations!
    • Choice of Broadsides — Step into the shoes of the greatest naval hero of all time... you!
    • Choice of the Deathless — Battle demons and undead attorneys, and win souls to pay back your student loans!
    • Choice of the Dragon — Become a fire-breathing dragon who sleeps on gold and kidnaps princesses!
    • Choice of Kung Fu — Become the world's greatest kung-fu fighter or find true enlightenment.
    • Choice of Robots — The robots you design will change the world! Will you show them the true meaning of love, or conquer Alaska with your robot army?
    • Choice of the Vampire — A 200-year journey of love, power, and redemption.
    • Creatures Such as We — A philosophical romance with game designers on the moon. In this game within a game, there has to be a better ending! Awarded 2nd place in the 2014 IFComp.
    • For Rent: Haunted House — Rent out a haunted house under the tyrannical eye of a ruthless boss. Screw over your tenants! Ignore supernatural phenomena!
    • Grand Academy for Future Villains — Taking over the world? Welcome to the world's finest preparatory villain school!
    • Heart of the House — What will you sacrifice when trapped in a haunted manor? Will you destroy this evil or claim its power? And can love bloom in a haunted house?
    • Psy High — What's scarier: the principal, your psychic powers, or finding a date for prom?
    • Silverworld — Survive the past, save the future, and explore a savage Stone Age world!
    • Tally Ho — A Jazz Age comedy of manners—only a perfect servant can solve a perfect mess!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• You can buy whichever book you want within the game. However, you do need Lucky Patcher (the latest version).
    Its already patched so you don't need to do anything else.
    However when the prompt for Lucky Patcher comes up tick the restore option or it might not work.

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Cutyangelpixy and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.omnibus

Last edited:
Downloaded 38 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years

Viirith

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
How should it work? I have the latest Lucky Patcher installed (non-rooted), but the game won't let me buy anything.

CruelAngel

☠️ Pirate
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Download the app.
Have Lucky Patcher open in the background.
Make sure these two switches are on in Lucky Patcher and it is the latest version (9.6.5)
extra.png

Lucky pacther open
step 1.png

This is what it shows when I open the app.

step 2.png

Make sure this option is ticked when the prompt comes up.
step 3.png

And as you can see the book is purchased and in our library now.
step 4.png

Hope this helps.

Viirith

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Still nothing, sadly. When I click the purchase button, nothing shows up.
Screenshot_20210827-224415597.jpg
Screenshot_20210827-224409989.jpg
Screenshot_20210827-224405485.jpg

CruelAngel

☠️ Pirate
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Do you have a infinix or any china made phone by any chance? because sadly pre-patched mods don't work with those

Acute

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello! I use Samsung, but the game doesn't allow me to purchase anything too

CruelAngel

☠️ Pirate
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Hello! I use Samsung, but the game doesn't allow me to purchase anything too
Have you followed all the instructions shown above? It can be somewhat tricky to make this work.

Acute

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yeah, and tried to uninstall and repeat :') when I click on "purchase", sadly, nothing happens at all, or shows me infinite "loading" icon

Avapyrope

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hi! I have the same problem, I follow all the instructions but when I try to buy something nothing happens

CruelAngel

☠️ Pirate
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
I am so sorry to hear about the problems you guys have been dealing with. Here is a thread for those people for which this doesn't work. Hopefully, this helps.

CruelAngel

☠️ Pirate
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Hi I can Purchased the game but the it come to the end of the free trial of the game it show this error
Please check out the link above and try to patch your own game :)

XXXTENTACLES19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hey im having the same problem did u fix it? If so can u tell me how

Kris123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi! I use a Samsung phone and nothing appeared for me as well when attempting to purchase a book. I did, however, find a workaround by patching the app through LP using the Reassembly Dex option and ticking the "Save purchase for restore" box when prompted during the purchase of a book. I'm not sure if this would work for others as I've only tried it on one device but I hope this helps!

CruelAngel

☠️ Pirate
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Yes sadly it doesn't work on all phones. I can make a Tutorial on how to patch it yourself if you want. However the message above has provided excellent instructions.
Post automatically merged:

Yes sadly it doesn't work on all phones. I can make a Tutorial on how to patch it yourself if you want. However the message above has provided excellent instructions.

Choice Of Games Buy Books For Free was released by CruelAngel and 5006 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Choice Of Games Buy Books For Free at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.