LP mod apk Choice Of Games Buy Books For Free

Feedbacks

• 0.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Kris123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi! I use a Samsung phone and nothing appeared for me as well when attempting to purchase a book. I did, however, find a workaround by patching the app through LP using the Reassembly Dex option and ticking the "Save purchase for restore" box when prompted during the purchase of a book. I'm not sure if this would work for others as I've only tried it on one device but I hope this helps!
Update: I'm receiving the 400r error as well so I guess we can make purchases but not play through the whole book 🥲

Cutyangelpixy

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 3 years
I am sorry to hear that. It sometimes works great and other times, not so much. Hopefully will soon release a mod with no need for lp

Choice Of Games Buy Books For Free was released by Cutyangelpixy and 3455 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Choice Of Games Buy Books For Free at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.