Mod apk [Choice of Games] Choice of Broadsides v1.3.0 - Full Version Unlocked, Stats & Relationships Boosted

Hello there, guest! Nice to see you here 😊 Join our community to meet our family, chat with us, start a discussion and a lot more!

Register

Feedbacks

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
[Choice of Games] Choice of Broadsides v1.3.0 - Full Version Unlocked, Stats & Relationships Boosted

Choice of Broadsides v1.3.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: BlackEden
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

⬇️ DIRECT DOWNLOAD (Advertisement)
Downloaded 262 times

• A swashbuckling naval adventure, in the spirit of C. S. Forester's Hornblower or Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey/Maturin books, with a dash of Jane Austen. Choice of Broadsides is a free text-based game of multiple choice.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• • Full Version Unlocked
    • Stats & Relationships Freezed

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank BlackEden and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.broadsides

Downloaded 35 times

Tepoy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the mod :D
Hopefully its not a short story.

Validus

Radiant Pixel
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the mod! I haven't read this one and I hope it's an enjoyable read. 😁

Meteor Man

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the mod. And I really appreciate that you froze the stats since IIRC some options during character creation made some stats go down by a crazy amount lol.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the mod. And I really appreciate that you froze the stats since IIRC some options during character creation made some stats go down by a crazy amount lol.
You're welcome 😊 trying to make it as easy as possible to enjoy the game

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 6 years

Edhunt

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Okay this is wierd,
Replayed this game + mod twice,
Different choices,
Screenshot_20210626-221139_Broadsides.jpg

This is the outcome,
Delete and install classic game,
Screenshot_20210626-222043_Broadsides.jpg
Screenshot_20210626-222051_Broadsides.jpg

With stat, v1, "high fighting",
Screenshot_20210626-225605_Broadsides.jpg
Screenshot_20210626-225620_Broadsides.jpg

With stat, v2, "low fighting",
Idk why, but i knew that to be knoked out should be some crit fail,
But in honest idk why,
In classic game,
Only happened to me once, and not in the same place twice in a row,
Do everyone get the same outcome?
Other than that everything is good.

Edhunt

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Ok, so replaying the games and trying different mods has given me more insight,
There is 2 main problems in this mod,
Which is the bloodlust/bloodthirst and min/maxing
1. For the bloodlust i think it needs to be below 50 or the slip scene will play
And
2. Currently we're at a strangle hold as the stat are set in stone in the wrong places,
70 is the minimum of most checks in this game, easily tested during the capture the brig with a prize ship scene early in the game.
70 will fail most scene, since it's like the stat (70) is the second choice from the stat select screen,
Meanwhile 90 will guarantee the slip scene as stated before and this is easily can be fixed with 2 solutions that are interchangeable
1. Cut the bloodlust stat to 30 it should fix the main problem
Or
2. Make the stat not freezed until it reached minimum point aka, original 50 70 90 / 100.
Then again i'm not a modder so what do i know, and the story isn't that long anyway so maybe it's isn't worth it but you're the only one giving it 90 stat so if you may please do/ update this mod please :)

connora2021

Novice Lv1️⃣
I'm the same as comments above. Despite having 90 stat from the mod, i'm failing fighting scenes which is silly? I end up getting knocked out no matter what choice I make which has a negative impact on the story as you lose the promotion.

I appreciate the work that went into the mod, but something is failing here when we are losing stat checks with max stats?

Think the mod needs a relook at and updated as it is sadly flawed somewhere.

Edhunt

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm the same as comments above. Despite having 90 stat from the mod, i'm failing fighting scenes which is silly? I end up getting knocked out no matter what choice I make which has a negative impact on the story as you lose the promotion.

I appreciate the work that went into the mod, but something is failing here when we are losing stat checks with max stats?

Think the mod needs a relook at and updated as it is sadly flawed somewhere.
The fail in the fighting scene is probably an actual feature of the game, which is to check your bloodlust,
In the scene the character is too focused at getting his fill of blood, completely oblivious to the wet/bloddy deck or whatever and ended up breaking his head open,
This is probably set up by the game developer to "punish" people who fill their bloodlust stat
Post automatically merged:

Tha fail in the fighting scene is probably an actual feature of the game, which is to check your bloodlust,
In the scene the character is too focused at getting his fill of blood, completely oblivious to the wet/bloddy deck or whatever and ended up breaking his head open,
This is probably set up by the game developer to "punish" people who fill their bloodlust stat

connora2021

Novice Lv1️⃣
The fail in the fighting scene is probably an actual feature of the game, which is to check your bloodlust,
Well i've done different choices every time and it still results in me losing the fight each time. I uninstalled the mod, downloaded the proper game and played the same choices without losing the fighting. So it's something in the mod that's affecting it otherwise i'd fail the scene in the normal game otherwise? Maybe when he tweaked the stats he maybe changed a number that shouldn't have been changed? No idea about these things.

Edhunt

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Well i've done different choices every time and it still results in me losing the fight each time. I uninstalled the mod, downloaded the proper game and played the same choices without losing the fighting. So it's something in the mod that's affecting it otherwise i'd fail the scene in the normal game otherwise? Maybe when he tweaked the stats he maybe changed a number that shouldn't have been changed? No idea about these things.
As i said in my first post,
i don't actively know but the only thing in the stat menu they changes that much to the original game is the bloodlust,
and i only had ever fail in the fight scene, on the ORIGINAL (for blind people, not you connora :) )
only once and i don't quite remember the details,
So... once in the dosens of time i have replays this game,
So~ yeah... this mod confuse both you and me both buddy

[Choice of Games] Choice of Broadsides v1.3.0 - Full Version Unlocked, Stats & Relationships Boosted was released by Eden and 4611 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like [Choice of Games] Choice of Broadsides v1.3.0 - Full Version Unlocked, Stats & Relationships Boosted at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.

Promote yourself at Sbenny.com: become a Sponsor now!