• Looking for a way to become staff member here at Sbenny.com? Click here!

Free Mod apk {Choice Of Games} Choice of Robots PAID APK + MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 6 years

Version: 1.1.0
Root Needed?: No
Can Be Played Offline?: Yes
Game Description:

Google Playstore Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.robots
Mod Features:
V1. UNLOCKED PAID APK ONLY
V2. Humanity Doesn't Decrease + Relationships Start @60% + Medium Fame + Medium Wealth + Boosted Robot Stats {Autonomy, Military, Empathy & Grace}
V3. Humanity Doesn't Decrease + Relationships Start @75% + High Fame + High Wealth + Max Robot Stats {Autonomy, Military, Empathy & Grace}

Installation Instructions:
1. Choose Version, Then Download & Install It
2. Run & Enjoy :D

Credits To: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Mod Out Of Date?
Wanna Just Say Hi Or Thank You?
Let Me Know By Sending Me a P.M.

Jenny Austen

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is one of my favorite games of Choice Of Games, it's very awesome, reminds me a little of a movie called Ex Machina, it's a awesome movie, i recommend, and thank you so much for this great mod Axiom, you are great, I am your #1 fan.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 6 years
I love Ex Machina. I'm a huge Anime fan myself. :D

James660

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years

This release is outdated! Go to last page of this thread to find the new version link at the bottom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.