Mod apk [Choice of Games] Heroes of Myth v1.0.2 90+ Stats and Relationships MOD

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kayobro123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
[Choice of Games] Heroes of Myth v1.0.2 90+ Stats and Relationships MOD

Heroes of Myth v1.0.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Kayobro123

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 789 times

• Everyone thinks you saved the world three years ago. It was all a lie. The truth is, the "dark lord" you and your friends supposedly slew never existed; you used magical illusions to fake a prophecy. But now, as you relax into a life of fame and luxury, the omens from your false prophecy are happening again, and this time, you had nothing to do with it.

"Heroes of Myth" is a 560,000-word interactive novel by Abigail C. Trevor, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Naturally, everyone expects you to save the world again, but you're just an illusionist, and your friends have scattered to the winds. Will you become the hero all the songs say you are, or find new ways to fool them all again? How far will you go to protect your friends' secrets--or are there stronger alliances to be made by betraying their trust?

This is the trouble with pretending you're a hero: occasionally you have to become one. Craft clever illusions, charm suspicious royals, and face shadowy demons from beyond your realm. In the end, is the story you told worth more to you, or to the legions of people who believed it?

• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight or bisexual; monogamous or poly; asexual, and/or aromantic
    • Intercept messages, stage scandals, and guide your preferred ruler to the throne
    • Romance a prince, a bard, a long-lost friend, a false prophet, or a visitor from realms beyond
    • Defend castles, villages, and your own mind from demonic assault
    • Help your friends protect their positions, or sacrifice them in the name of the truth
    • Triumph in a tournament of the greatest mages from across the land
    • Slay a centuries-old monster—or swear yourself to his cause

Are you a hero, a liar, or both?

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Your Talents
    • Charm: 90%
    • Lore: 90%
    • Combat: 90%
    • Agility: 90%
    • Magic: 90%
    • Insight: 90%
    Your Aims And Ambitions
    • Masquerade: 90%
    • Heroic Reputation: 90%
    • Academy Influence: 90%
    • Mage Chancellors: 90%
    • Letha's Vindication: 90%
    • Demonic Secrets: 90%
    Your Connections
    • Alvis: 90%
    • Verity: 90%
    • Letha: 90%
    • Despina: 90%
    • Evander: 90%
    • Min: 90%
    • Meredith: 90%

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Kayobro123 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.heroesofmyth

Downloaded 84 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Ashta

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Thanks again, this is another I wasn't aware of

altantulga

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
could do with abother version without relationship boosts but all wells in the end

CordeliaCross

🌜Freelance 💜 Writer 🌛
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Active User
Member for 3 years
Hello @sectoray9906,

It seems as though you have forgotten to read the rules before posting here on the forum, so please allow me the liberty to share them with you. They can be found here -> Rules. There are many of us out there that have differing opinions about a wide array of sensitive topics such as gender equality and gender identity. However, to remain a welcomed and active member of this community you must respect all others whether you agree with them or not. Messaging in all caps is against the forum rules and so is rambling and not having respect or tolerance for others. Comparing the plight of others to be considered as equals and recognized for being their true selves to the Cat in the Hat, is tactless and insensitive. Simply put, if you do not have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

If you would like to remain a member of our community here, I urge you to read the rules again and think twice before you post.

THIS IS TRASH, I HATE LETHA AND THE PRINCESS AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF MY DECISIONS DONT MATTER AND I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE LGBT BEING IN EVERYTHING, AND ITS LIKE THEY KEEP MAKING THE PRINCESS LOOK GOOD AND SHE ISN'T..THERE ARE ONLY 2 GENDERS, MALE AND FEMALE THERE IS NOT ANY THEY OR WHO'S OR WHOVILLES OR ANY CAT IN THE HATS..BUT WHAT IRRITATES ME THE MOST IS THAT LETHA BETRAYS US AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE 2 GET REVENGE SO FAR, BESIDES THESE STORIES ALWAYS MAKE MEN LOOK WEAK BUT MAKE THE FEMALES OP. WITH BATMAN LEVEL OF SKILLS AND PHYSICAL STRENGTH THEY DONT POSSESS IN REAL LIFE UNLESS YOU ARE A FEMALE BODYBUILDER OR A MARTIAL ARTIST AND EVEN THEN MEN ARE NATURALLY STRONG AND WE ARE BORN NATURALLY STRONG WHILE WOMEN THEY HAVE TO DO STUFF TO GET THAT STRONG......AND FOR 2 YRS I COULD OF BEEN DRAGGED OUT OF MY MANSION AND EXCUTED BECAUSE LETHA AND SHE ACTS LIKE SHE DID NOTHING WRONG😠😡 HER ACTION COULD OF COST US ALL OUR LIVES BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO BED THE QUEEN 😠😡 NOW IF IT WAS A MAN IN LETHA SHOES THE GAME WOULD OF MADE A BIG FUSS ABOUT HIS BETRAYAL BUT NO, WOMEN NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG😒

FoxInFlames

What does the fox say?
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 1 year
I SAY WHAT I WANNA SAY😠😡 I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS FEEL, I DON'T LIVE MY LIFE NOT SAYING THINGS ONLY BECAUSE SOMEONE MIGHT GET OFFENDED
Post automatically merged:
Then get off the forum, users who respect other users are the only ones that are allowed.

THIS CLOWN CAME ONTO MY COMMENT BECAUSE I SPOKE THE TRUTH AND ALL I CAN SAY IS
You know what? Screw you man! If this is how you're treating a moderator here, then it explains that you have ODD. Enjoy your last hours on the forum, I doubt you'll be allowed to stay here after this.
"CORDELIA CROSS"........THIS IS WHAT A FEMINIST LOOKS LIKE🤣😂 BUT I'M NOT SURPRISED, I KNEW SOMEONE WHO COME A REPLY AFTER GETTING THERE FEELINGS HURT
A'ight, I'll contact a moderator to get you off the forum, happy day!

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
"CORDELIA CROSS"........THIS IS WHAT A FEMINIST LOOKS LIKE🤣😂 BUT I'M NOT SURPRISED, I KNEW SOMEONE WHO COME A REPLY AFTER GETTING THERE FEELINGS HURT
Oh yeah, this is what I expected.
You clearly don't like CoGs so maybe try other games? Or ya know, go craves attentions elsewhere with your "truths", you sexist piece of trash.
But I do want to thank you though, you made me feels better knowing there are people lower in life than me 👍

[Choice of Games] Heroes of Myth v1.0.2 90+ Stats and Relationships MOD was released by Kayobro123 and 6655 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like [Choice of Games] Heroes of Myth v1.0.2 90+ Stats and Relationships MOD at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.