Mod apk [Choice of Games LLC] Werewolves Haven Rising v1.1.0 _( Updated) _Unlocked _ Stats Boosted

Does it work?

• 4.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years
@Azura Shadow, if you change the skills and relationships stats to 70, the reputation to 75 and let the others as the original ones the game won't crash. Due to game issues if the stats are above that it'll crash.
Are you facing the crashing issue ?

There is just an unlocked one without any stats boosted , you can try that if the high stats are causing trouble

gatack666

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Active User
Member for 3 years
Are you facing the crashing issue ?

There is just an unlocked one without any stats boosted , you can try that if the high stats are causing trouble
No, that's not a problem for me. Mine's already moded with the status as well and they're working. This game kinda tricky to mod because of the stats, Axiom faced the same issue when the first time they released it.

Frigid Valley

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Says 'Not available in your country' when installing and installs as a nameless, icon less app that only exists to randomly show show an ad.
Happens a a lot with the some of the choice game mods on here.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years
Says 'Not available in your country' when installing and installs as a nameless, icon less app that only exists to randomly show show an ad.
Happens a a lot with the some of the choice game mods on here.
@Frigid Valley I kinda have feeling what you downloaded isn't the mod but a sponsored ad . Please have a look at this post on how to get mods on the forum

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years

jppolvido

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you so much for providing an APK without boosted stats, I want to play so many games but in many cases the only up-to-date MOD only has a boosted-stats version and I'm forced to try my luck with Lucky Patcher .

zKira

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
[Choice of Games LLC] Werewolves Haven Rising v1.1.0 _( Updated) _Unlocked _ Stats Boosted was released by Azura Shadow and 10760 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like [Choice of Games LLC] Werewolves Haven Rising v1.1.0 _( Updated) _Unlocked _ Stats Boosted at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.