Mod apk Choice of Magics 1.0.13 Mod Menu

Feedbacks

• 3.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KymForGo

SB Cartel Max Level
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Thanks, Kasami! Works like a charm, every time!

-KymForGo
Mod Tester Team

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Hey Kasami! Love the mod, but the only thing keeping it from being perfect is the lack of these options on the screenshot. Is there a reason why you took it out when making the mod?
I didn't take it out, I think adding options overlapped a bunch of stuffs down there even though everything works xD

Kirumo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
So I'm guessing it's problably not worth the trouble of finding out how to make everything work together, right?
Either way, the mod works fine, but it is still a bit of a bummer.

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
So I'm guessing it's problably not worth the trouble of finding out how to make everything work together, right?
Either way, the mod works fine, but it is still a bit of a bummer.
Oh, I certainly know how to fix it, though I need a reason to replace the link and reset the price again like adding new stuffs to the mod or people just going to complains xD

Kirumo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hmm, that's true. Maybe you could add a menu for the personality stats? And perhaps a better menu for the addoration/villification stats (as In, making it a bit clearer what the stat will be after modding)? I think that'd be enough, but if you want some more, there's these hidden stats that're like how much the dark sun as been provoked, and it increases with the use of negation magic, and another example would be the rot from glamor Magic! But I think these would be too much work, unless you think you'd be able to/it was worth the work.

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Hmm, that's true. Maybe you could add a menu for the personality stats? And perhaps a better menu for the addoration/villification stats (as In, making it a bit clearer what the stat will be after modding)? I think that'd be enough, but if you want some more, there's these hidden stats that're like how much the dark sun as been provoked, and it increases with the use of negation magic, and another example would be the rot from glamor Magic! But I think these would be too much work, unless you think you'd be able to/it was worth the work.
I'll think about it :3

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
@Kirumo
Heya, I completely forgot about this again xD
Sorry for the wait, reworked the entire menu, added some more options and fixing the issues of stats being overlapped!

Ezio1000

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Meh, although this is a nice game, I can't play this during offline because I need to log in my account, every, f****ng, time I opened that app. How can I play this game when I don't have internet connection when I'm strolling somewhere.

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Meh, although this is a nice game, I can't play this during offline because I need to log in my account, every, f****ng, time I opened that app. How can I play this game when I don't have internet connection when I'm strolling somewhere.
Restraint yourself with those words, dear.
Anyway, yes, I'm aware of how annoying it is, I do experience it sometimes.
Though I hope you understand, from our standpoint, we prefer this over thieves and leechers.

2i971h

Lurker Lv0️⃣
waw svsjskanabshajksbssvsh
Post automatically merged:

hbsjsjakakanabs jsjsvshaa jaajahaajad

Ezio1000

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Restraint yourself with those words, dear.
Anyway, yes, I'm aware of how annoying it is, I do experience it sometimes.
Though I hope you understand, from our standpoint, we prefer this over thieves and leechers.
You could at least type in the description that you need to login using the username and the licence code when you have an internet connection. Ah well, as if I have a choice playing on another version. But thanks for the modded game anyways.

Kirumo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well I've been absent, so this was a nice surprise to come back to!! Thank you for the great work.

KasamiGi

BOT
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Look I bought it already so why I got to buy it again
Because I've been updating it via some requests to either add stuffs or bug fixes.
In this case, please read my conversation above.

Choice of Magics 1.0.13 Mod Menu was released by KasamiGi and 4920 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Choice of Magics 1.0.13 Mod Menu at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.