Mod apk Choice of the pirate [Choice of games] V1.1.6 mod (9999 gold, and 90% stats + relations, and full story unlocked)

Feedbacks

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SilEighty

Noob power
👋 Community Team
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Choice of the pirate [Choice of games] V1.1.6 mod (9999 gold, and 90% stats + relations, and full story unlocked)

Choice of the pirate v1.1.6

MOD Features  How to install

MOD Author: FoxInFlames
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 54 times

• Plunder ghost ships for cursed treasure! Will ye rival the Pirate King himself?

Plunder ghost ships for cursed treasure! Battle the Crown Navy, sea monsters, and other bloodthirsty pirates on a quest to rival the Pirate King himself!

"Choice of the Pirate" is a fast-paced swashbuckler of an interactive novel by Alana Joli Abbott, author of "Choice of Kung Fu" and "Showdown at Willow Creek." Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—165,000 words, without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Rise from a deck-swabbing sailor to fleet commander over five years of piracy in the tropical paradise of the Lucayan Sea. Command the winds with magic, or board enemy ships with your cutlass in your teeth.

Will you play as male, female, or nonbinary? Find romance as gay, straight, bi, or poly, or pursue friendships and alliances instead? Will you join the Crown as a privateer and bring pirates to heel? Will you parley with the Pirate King to protect the Lucayan from the navy's rule? Or will you duel the Pirate King and claim his power for yourself?

Buckle yer swash and set sail for adventure!

• Develop your skills as a swashbuckler, sailor, diplomat, scoundrel, or weather-mage.
    • Explore a chain of tropical islands where buried treasure and secret pirate camps are hidden.
    • Face pirate curses, haunted ships, terrifying monsters, and the wrath of the sea herself.
    • Spy for the Crown or become a double agent to support the Pirate King.
    • Become a celebrated hero or a ruthless villain.
    • Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, bi, poly, or asexual.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 9999 gold
    90% stats
    90% relations
    Full Story unlocked

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install APK files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank FoxInFlames and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.pirate

Downloaded 13 times

SilEighty

Noob power
👋 Community Team
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
This is my first CoG MOD, and I assure the reader this won't be my last, do inform me if you face some problems. It'll help a lot.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years

SilEighty

Noob power
👋 Community Team
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
I see, it's a stat problem (your stats are too high, beyond 100%, in a specific stat), try restarting the book without exceeding any stat beyond 100.

Otherwise, just send me a PM telling which stat you exceeded in, and I'll slightly lower that one. (You'll have to start over anyway)

Choice of the pirate [Choice of games] V1.1.6 mod (9999 gold, and 90% stats + relations, and full story unlocked) was released by SilEighty and 1087 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Choice of the pirate [Choice of games] V1.1.6 mod (9999 gold, and 90% stats + relations, and full story unlocked) at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies