Mod apk Choice of the Vampire 3.0.10 Mod Menu (updated)

Feedbacks

• 1.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Choice of the Vampire 3.0.10 Mod Menu (updated)

Choice of the Vampire v3.0.10

MOD Features  How to install

MOD Author: KasamiGi
Type of release: Paid

Download Link
_Unlocked Only:

🔒 Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

_Mod Menu:
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 314 times

• Choice of the Vampire is an epic, four-volume, 850,000-word interactive novel, by Jason Stevan Hill. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Begin your vampiric journey in Volume One, "The Battle of New Orleans," set in antebellum Louisiana, where your reputation is only as good as your skill with a sword or dueling pistol. Volume Two, "The Siege of Vicksburg," continues into the Civil War, at the site of one of the war's most grueling and decisive battles. When a strange vampire seeks to disrupt the Confederate defenses, will you help him, hinder him, or consume him?

In Volume Three, "The Fall of Memphis" (available as an in-app purchase) you find yourself in Memphis, as ex-Confederates loot the public coffers and dismantle the advances of Reconstruction. In Volume Four, "St. Louis, Unreal City," explore the 1904 World's Fair, which promises to be the party of the century.

As your character concludes their first century of unlife, they must navigate the waters of industrialization and urbanization. The excesses of capital and rapid industrialization is producing a new class of educated, militant workers who are ready and willing to stand up to the nation's elite. Meanwhile, the vestiges of the Confederacy systematically dismantle Reconstruction, while simultaneously pitting European immigrants against the Chinese and the formerly enslaved. And yet, national figures such as JP Morgan and Jay Gould are forcing their will upon St. Louis all the way from New York.

Still, the vampires of the Society must adapt and thrive, caught between centuries of experience and the rapidly changing world around them—a world that would destroy them utterly if they were to be revealed. When one of their number permanently gives into their Beast and begins hunting other vampires, the Society of North America are thrust into disarray, and you must decide what is worth dying for.

• Play as male or female; gay, straight, or pan; cis or trans.
    • Exploit the domains of humanity: become a patron of the arts, an advocate of the temperance movement, an underworld boss, an investor in industry, or a visionary of the world of the unseen.
    • Choose your prey: gamblers, artists, financiers, or workers. Hold your head up high and feed only from animals—or drink the heartsblood of your fellow vampires with gusto.
    • Survive the machinations of your fellow vampires, the malice of the mortals you have wronged, and the hunters who want to see your kind destroyed.
    • Unravel the mysteries of vampirekind.
    • Meet famous historical figures—and drink their blood.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• _A MOD Menu is added into the Stat Page.

_How the menu works:

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install APK files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KasamiGi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.vampire

Downloaded 124 times

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
I found 41 relationships.
Hope y'all have fun, I sure did dealing with all of them xD

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Which chapter actually?
I just went through the character creation.

Decturia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Which chapter actually?
I just went through the character creation.
First time was at the part where the boy lost his cow and come in my farm at night... No matter what I do game just stopped...
Then I played again and didn't flee.. And game crashed where I was creating character

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
First time was at the part where the boy lost his cow and come in my farm at night... No matter what I do game just stopped...
Then I played again and didn't flee.. And game crashed where I was creating character
It gave me an error for me when i decided to explain my father how we can use this change as a opportunity (i was a french man)
Both seems to be before getting to New Orleans.
Keep in mind, this game have lots of stat checks where it could be increased so maxing them out could potentially causes problems.
And don't change anything before the character creation.

For not using the menu and still having problems, it's not possible.
One of the reason why I made the menu was because of having to find all the error spots when modding it normally, I didn't tampered with anything other than where it's necessary so not using my menu shouldn't causes problems.

LeviA10

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I was able to play the game without any errors as long as you wait until you pass the childhood stage to use the MOD Menu. However, the game sometimes just starts over. This happens a lot in the middle of Volume 2. I am not sure what the issue is.

DEV2003

In Love Lv4️⃣
Hello @KasamiGi , Thanks for the amazing MOD , I just wanted to ask can you provide a guide that states how much we MOD the stat so that the game don't crash , like for abilities and wealth .
Thanks once again 😁😁.

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Hello @KasamiGi , Thanks for the amazing MOD , I just wanted to ask can you provide a guide that states how much we MOD the stat so that the game don't crash , like for abilities and wealth .
Thanks once again 😁😁.
Each games are different, I can't generalize it xD
I have to make one for each games, not even say I need to find where they crash :3

But here some tips, basic stats and abilities would only crashes when they got to high, either getting over 100 or just being high enough, first one is obvious but the second one usually should only happens around the early game because each playthrough have a different set of stat and no one knows which stat will be higher than the other.

Big bois stats like money don't have a real limit, again, it's different for each game but easy to play around. Just give yourself a small amount, enough to learn how much you need to spend and play around that number, obviously you should put it more than just enough to spent but you get what I means xD

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Thanks @KasamiGi for your brief advice 👍😀. I just wanted guide for choice of vampire only.
Choice of Vampire is way too big xD
It'll take forever.

Also damn, even the menu still doesn't fix it, people still stumped with all the stat check xD
Welp, that's the best I could do without having to find and eliminate each and every single error like before (which didn't go well). Sorry everyone.

FrostMyster

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Honestly my only problem is that when I reach a certain point I need to restart because it shows me errors but before it works fine so good job on most parts of the MOD but if you can can you please fix that problem

Choice of the Vampire 3.0.10 Mod Menu was released by KasamiGi and 3651 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Choice of the Vampire 3.0.10 Mod Menu at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies