Mod apk Choices Of Rebels 1.0.19 Mod Menu

Feedbacks

• 2.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Choices Of Rebels 1.0.19 Mod Menu

Choices Of Rebels v1.0.19

MOD Features  How to install

MOD Author: KasamiGi
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 565 times

• "Choice of Rebels: Uprising" is a 637,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Joel Havenstone, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

As an outlaw rebel in the greenwood wilderness, you must steal to survive your first brutal winter, or watch your people starve if you can't feed them. Win yeomen, helots, merchants, priests, and aristocrats over to the rebel cause...or turn them into your worst enemies. Will you defeat the army of the Hegemony’s Archon and the elite force of evil blood mages sent to destroy you, or will a personal betrayal put an end to your rebellion when it’s just barely begun?

• Play as male or female, gay, straight, or ace
    • Fight as a renegade aristocrat or defiant slave
    • Lead your outlaw band as a self-taught mage, a general, or a mystic priest
    • Reform the empire’s religion or start your own
    • Master the arcane magic of Theurgy and demolish the blood harvesters of the Hegemony
    • Find romance amongst your fellow young rebels
    • Root out spies, betrayers, and fend off a mutiny
    • Survive attacks from assassins, mages, and the mutant Plektoi hounds

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• _A MOD Menu is added into the Stat Page.

_How's the menu works:

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install APK files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KasamiGi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.rebels

Downloaded 79 times

Jenny Austen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
You saw the limits of choice of games/hosted games and said to yourself: "Limits? What limits?" You took this MOD to the next level, thank you very much @KasamiGi , you are truly brilliant

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
You saw the limits of choice of games/hosted games and said to yourself: "Limits? What limits?" You took this MOD to the next level, thank you very much @KasamiGi , you are truly brilliant
Thank you for the encouraging words 😚
Kinda ironic I love investing time on this instead of trying to go further with real modding xD

Jenny Austen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh but this is for sure real modding, and you're pretty good at it, I remember when this game was published at the time and I remember the great Axiom commented how hard it was modding it, and you not only managed to make this MOD but you done in a spectacular way, I loved the menu, it's very intuitive and simple to use

GodZero

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Times change.
Plus technology doesn't get downgraded,it gets upgraded and more efficient overtime.
Back to the point,thanks.

goproninja

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I seem to have a bit of a problem with the MOD since the followers and storage foods stats keeps resetting after flipping through some pages.
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-879694176.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--934594908.jpeg

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
I seem to have a bit of a problem with the MOD since the followers and storage foods stats keeps resetting after flipping through some pages. View attachment 74777 View attachment 74778
That's one of the reason why I started making the MOD Menu, a lot of games have these scene where the stats are fixed and I have to find them so the stats doesn't reset.
Now with the menu, you could just raises them back up again. In short, I'm making it y'all's problem xD

KasamiGi

BOT
👋 Community Team
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Can you add mod menu in "a wise use of time" too? Because i want to reduce my stress stat
These are paid games. I already got some requests for more paid games, I'll see to it, just not guaranteed 😅

Deatg

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the mew MOD kitty :BADKasami:
Hope ya still MOD more and continue to improve :BADKasami:

Choices Of Rebels 1.0.19 Mod Menu was released by KasamiGi and 5437 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Choices Of Rebels 1.0.19 Mod Menu at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies