Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.3.8 - All Outfits, Hairstyles & Looks Unlocked (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,443 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Choices: Stories You Play v2.3.8 - All Outfits, Hairstyles & Looks Unlocked (new)

Name of the game: Choices: Stories You Play

Version: v2.3.8

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
Fall in love, solve crimes, or embark on epic fantasy adventures in immersive visual stories where YOU control what happens next! Current stories include:

Welcome to Hartfeld University! You'll make friends for life, and maybe even find true love. Will you date bookish James, party girl Kaitlyn, football hero Chris... or all three at once?

The heat is on when a no-nonsense Texas Marshal and a Hollywood detective are thrown together to stop a deranged hitman. Can you catch the killer?

Your enemies stole your kingdom, but now the time has come for you to raise an army, master magic, and reclaim your crown!

Download now Choices: Stories You Play APK Android for free NOW!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelberrystudios.choices
MOD Features:
All Outfits Unlocked
All Haristyles Unlocked
All Looks Unlocked

Notes: when starting a story, all hairstyles, clothes and outfits will be free. Please note the game hasn't been fully tested, so please give your feedback about the mod, thanks!

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny & NoFear

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 497 times

Emma4ang3l

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
For me it didn't work for the premium outfits. I tried it on the Royal romance after the bar serving thing you can choose a premium outfit. It deducted diamonds from the bank. I suppose those should be free as well? Or am I missing something?
Post automatically merged:

If you could tell me, what's the shortest/fastest way to get to where a key is needed?
I will try to finish the first chapter of a story and tell you if it works or not. I should right?

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
For me it didn't work for the premium outfits. I tried it on the Royal romance after the bar serving thing you can choose a premium outfit. It deducted diamonds from the bank. I suppose those should be free as well? Or am I missing something?

I will try to finish the first chapter of a story and tell you if it works or not. I should right?
Wonder if it's only working on certain stories?
I'll check the story you tried.

Emma4ang3l

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wonder if it's only working on certain stories?
I'll check the story you tried.
The only thing that I think it's working is the closet where you can dress with the premium clothes too. The rest not working for me. If I'm in game and not the closet everything costs. Not sure if the dialog choices are also included. Keys are consumed from balance as well as diamonds. Hope this helps.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
The only thing that I think it's working is the closet where you can dress with the premium clothes too. The rest not working for me. If I'm in game and not the closet everything costs. Not sure if the dialog choices are also included. Keys are consumed from balance as well as diamonds. Hope this helps.
Keys weren't modded yet.
Hmmmm
For me, when I start a chapter and it asked me to pick a look, no prices shown. All appear unlocked already.

amoor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I thought the max amount for selling was 100 SB

Emma4ang3l

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Keys weren't modded yet.
Hmmmm
For me, when I start a chapter and it asked me to pick a look, no prices shown. All appear unlocked already.
Yes they do, but if you choose a premium outfit during the story it costs diamonds.

I will play a bit more and give you a screenshot :) if you want

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Yes they do, but if you choose a premium outfit during the story it costs diamonds.
Hmmmm... You see the price? Or it looks unlocked? And which story?

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
the same story as before the royal romance one. Even thou the angel outfit is free in the closet you still need to pay for it. Added a screenshot for you.
Ok. I'll look into it.
In story, it shouldn't show price. I know on the tutorial story it works and some other one I tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.