Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.3.8 - All Outfits, Hairstyles & Looks Unlocked (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,791 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archer2017

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok trying. Does this mod include all choices for free too?
Post automatically merged:

The previous version was better
Yup.. now I have to spend diamonds for premium choices

Last edited:

hamy271

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
it cost diamond for premium choice, I didn't face with this issue in the last version. Anyone could hel to fix this issue? Thank you.

Shun69

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thnx SBenny :3

Aroyalist

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can you update this mod and add premium choices to this, I will love that and thank you for all your hardwork.

Does it work the premium choices ?
I need this too! Wonder what mod will work for this it worked for the chapters app, but that isn't heavily coded so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anastasia 7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Unlimited diamonds do not work, diamonds are deducted for choices and dresses. Please fix this.

Zam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks

Thanks

MightyMitzy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow is no one reading the description? It is only free in the CLOSET. Any of the choices in the CHAPTERS cost diamonds. They all ready said they'll look into the choices, but they don't play the game is it hard to look through the game files to locate the code they need.

You cannot add keys they are SERVER sided and haven't been able to be added in any previous versions.

Thank you for looking into this it's cool you were even able to unlock the closet. I hope you are able to figure out the choices in the chapter, but regardless of the outcome and appreciate you finding a way to do this it's awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.