Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.8.7 !! All Premium Choices and Outfits Unlocked !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,808 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyAsagi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Would it be safe to use this with the VIP enabled? Thank you very much for this btw!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Found version with unlimited key. however, something does not work, but if it is, you can somehow create such a version? @Gourov
It just visual. When you run out of keys (though it's says unlimited keys) and you try to Unlock a chapter it says version conflict. You can testing it. Play 2 chapter which costs key in a hour then try to play other chapters which costs key it will show you that error.

Khan89

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I downloaded it just fine but when I went to install it, it just said app not installed.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I downloaded it just fine but when I went to install it, it just said app not installed.
Can you tell me your android version ?

brothermoment

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
i dont minimize it or at least i dont think i did. weirdly when its happened it takes the diamonds for one choice but not for any of the others. ill pay attrention next time it happens to see if its happening on certain choices or if i minimized it before

dfggb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
So everything works great ! Thank you for the mod !

But I was wondering why it won't let me sign into any accounts? I tried to save it with my email and that didn't work, then I tried to connect my account to FB and that didn't work either. I'm not trying to get any previous gameplay, just save my progress should I find myself needing to uninstall then reinstall.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

But I was wondering why it won't let me sign into any accounts? I tried to save it with my email and that didn't work, then I tried to connect my account to FB and that didn't work either. I'm not trying to get any previous gameplay, just save my progress should I find myself needing to uninstall then reinstall.
Uninstall the FB app then try.

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years

As Gourov said above, but I also mentioned in one of the earliest posts.

Remember: If you have an account created prior, and it's tied to FB, you need to uninstall FB or turn it to inactive on your phone/tablet that you install this mod on. Once you've done that, you can log in and restore your progress, keys and diamonds etc through the apps internal log-in feature (FB Lite).
Once you've restored your account, you can close this app, reinstall/reactivate FB on your phone/tablet, and then load the game back up again.

Another side-note: if you at any point in time swap away from the app or close your phone, the overlay vanishes (not sure if the modded portions itself does, but possible).

The app itself works as advertised and as usual. Great app, thank you for the quick update!

Sophrodite

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is there a way to link the local game to a new facebook account or email? I cant link my progress to new email or fb accounts no matter how many times i tried. Aside from linking the game, the mod works well!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Is there a way to link the local game to a new facebook account or email? I cant link my progress to new email or fb accounts no matter how many times i tried. Aside from linking the game, the mod works well!
Uninstall fb app and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.