Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.8.7 !! All Premium Choices and Outfits Unlocked !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owlsks

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works perfectly!!
I do hope you find something for the keys
Thank you!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
it says it can't login to the app, please try again later. and i keep retrying, uninstalling, reinstalling, still the same :(
Try uninstall the Facebook app and restart your phone . Then Log in to your facebook using browser or Facebook Lite . Then try again.

Titansattacked

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
im finally back here! and back at playing choices! i missed all the characters so much! and as always thank you for this 💗

Kiwimine

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Can not log in my google account and also cannot buy vip membership. ☹

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Doge5ims

"Don't kill my vibe, don't touch my weave."
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank youuuu 🗿

brothermoment

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
i dont minimize it or at least i dont think i did. weirdly when its happened it takes the diamonds for one choice but not for any of the others. ill pay attrention next time it happens to see if its happening on certain choices or if i minimized it before
i can't edit my post but you were right sometimes the app crashes on me because of my emulator and i don't realize when i open it again that it didn't restart the mod part. when i restart the ap it works fine!

em0ti0nalNebula

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the mod! I havent played choices in awhile and decided to come back to it, but all my data is gone. I remember the mod kept my data instead of a login account such as facebook, anyway to get my data back?

em0ti0nalNebula

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Never mind i figured it out lol
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the mod! I havent played choices in awhile and decided to come back to it, but all my data is gone. I remember the mod kept my data instead of a login account such as facebook, anyway to get my data back?
Ignore this I figured it out

levronis

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi so
I got a problem, everything was fine but out of nowhere the app didn't function properly so I closed it, when I opened it again everything was reinitialized so now I have to start everything from the begining ...
I guess it was a bug or something ...
I just hope I'm the only one that experienced this

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi so
I got a problem, everything was fine but out of nowhere the app didn't function properly so I closed it, when I opened it again everything was reinitialized so now I have to start everything from the begining ...
I guess it was a bug or something ...
I just hope I'm the only one that experienced this
You didn't connected FB ?

TNG92

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Im using Bluestacks, and cant login to Facebook, Google or true Apple, someone know how i can fix that?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Im using Bluestacks, and cant login to Facebook, Google or true Apple, someone know how i can fix that?
Wait for new update.

Status
Not open for further replies.