Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.9.4 !! All Premium Choices , Hairstyles , Outfits and Closet Unlocked From Beginning !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,866 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

perla3456

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I installed it with another app, the problem now is that it isn't letting me log in with my facebook account.

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you for the update Gourov! Before coming across this forum I used to get my Mod APKs from various websites and this mod like so many others rarely get updated which just goes to show how attentive and caring the Modders of Sbenny are. :)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I installed it with another app, the problem now is that it isn't letting me log in with my facebook account.
Scroll up and browse through previous pages , you will get some guides and help. Mostly you need to Disable Facebook app and install fb lite to log in.

Ritu098

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I downloaded this apk recently for max. 5 times , everytime it says "app can't open" while the previous version was working properly but now it doesn't... please fix this problem

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I downloaded this apk recently for max. 5 times , everytime it says "app can't open" while the previous version was working properly but now it doesn't... please fix this problem
Try turning on the overlay permission.

Ritu098

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I am feeling so happy right now , it works fabulous haaa atlas....😊

Slayer20011

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Im typing my username slayer20011 but it is saying its invalid can someone help me with this issue

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Im typing my username slayer20011 but it is saying its invalid can someone help me with this issue
If this is the case, please use the 5 symbol ID that is attached to the OP, once you unlock it.
Just make sure that the License and username is correctly entered first - and if so, use the 5 symbol ID.

The whole process is in the OP.
If you get "Bad response from server" error and you're sure your username and your license are correct, type this code instead of your username: #X#X#

Slayer20011

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
The game is not working again is there like a new update? When i open the game its loads for like 3 to 4 minutes and then it exits the game automatically is anyone else having the same issue? Can you please help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.