Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.9.4 !! All Premium Choices , Hairstyles , Outfits and Closet Unlocked From Beginning !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,810 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Choices: Stories You Play v2.9.4

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1225 times

• One choice can change everything! With romance, drama, horror and more, Choices has the best collection of story games in the world!
    ✦ Customize your hair, outfits and character look.
    ✦ Fall in love, solve crimes and embark on epic fantasy adventures
    ✦ Pick your story from our constantly growing library with weekly chapter updates
    ✦ Control what happens next in immersive visual stories!

Current stories include:

❖ THE FRESHMAN - Welcome to Hartfeld University! In this college drama, you’ll make new friends for life and find true love romancing your schoolmates. Will you date bookish James, party girl Kaitlyn, football hero Chris... or all three at once?

- Dress your character in fashion-forward outfits for events like a sorority rush.
    - Choose a date for the elegant and romantic Winter Formal.

❖ THE CROWN & THE FLAME - Your enemies stole your kingdom, but now the time has come for you to raise an army, master magic, and reclaim your crown! Assume the role of the hero in this interactive narrative adventure.

- Form alliances and relationships to build your army.
    - Dress in elegant fashions and powerful armor.
    - Crush enemies in an epic battle!

❖ PERFECT MATCH - Sign up for the high-tech matchmaking services of Eros Incorporated, and master the dating game! Create your look, meet your perfect match, and fall in love in this thrilling mystery story!

- Customize your date to be your perfect match.
    - Roleplay as a guy or a girl.
    - Investigate a mystery with twists you won’t see coming!

You might also love:

❖ BLOODBOUND - You're applying for a job with brilliant CEO billionaire Adrian Raines. Urban fantasy meets romance in this sexy vampire thriller!

❖ HIGH SCHOOL STORY - It's your first day at a new high school! Make friends, find love, and attend the Homecoming dance. Relive your teen years in your very own High School Story!

...PLUS more new stories and chapters EACH WEEK!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• 1. All Premium Choices Unlocked.
    2. All Premium Outfits Unlocked (Including All looks , Hair Styles , Accessories and Others).
    3. Everything Unlocked Inside Closet.
    4. Closet Unlocked From Beginning.

Have questions about FB sync , Data transfer or VIP books ?

Read this post. Thanks a lot to @NotKhasino for writing briefly.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelberrystudios.choices

notAlig

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
Many thanks for the update Gourov.

One quick question though, I'm still using your old version 2.9.2 apk, but I'm not getting any of the usual errors from the app telling me that an update is available, hence why I haven't yet updated.
Is there any downside to still using an older version of the mod if I'm not getting any errors etc?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Many thanks for the update Gourov.

One quick question though, I'm still using your old version 2.9.2 apk, but I'm not getting any of the usual errors from the app telling me that an update is available, hence why I haven't yet updated.
Is there any downside to still using an older version of the mod if I'm not getting any errors etc?
Maybe you wont get the latest books.

TrangNguyen

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for this mod, but I can't get into the game, it says please use alt code but when I enter the code, I still get the same error and then the game crashes.
Can you please check it again to see what's wrong?

Last edited:

Pettybrvt

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Hey @Gourov when I tried to login it keeps giving me “bad response from server”.
BCA7A6CE-64B0-4BC9-B549-FFA8A09D5DBC.jpeg

guzotoria

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Since updating I can't seem to log into my account via Facebook? I have the default FB app disabled and usually Chrome browser will pop up instead prompting my login to FB, but nothing happens

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Since updating I can't seem to log into my account via Facebook? I have the default FB app disabled and usually Chrome browser will pop up instead prompting my login to FB, but nothing happens
Tried FB lite ?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for this mod, but I can't get into the game, it says please use alt code but when I enter the code, I still get the same error and then the game crashes.
Can you please check it again to see what's wrong?
You used alt code instead your username ?

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

TrangNguyen

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
i read the tutorial and used the code given with the license instead of my username, so now it works fine, thanks

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
somehow the game isn't accepting my user
Post automatically merged:

somehow the game isn't accepting my user
Use your alt code instead your username.

Benempt

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the update! Works great!

amyrushe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the mod! Does anyone know of a way to buy keys without deleting the app? Previously I've been able to sign in to my google account through the mod, but that is no longer the case (several versions ago). I'd appreciate any tips

Status
Not open for further replies.