Paid .apk Choose Your Boyfriend ~ Free In-App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,579 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Choose Your Boyfriend ~ Free In-App Purchases

Name of the game: Choose Your Boyfriend

Version: v1.1

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
Choose Your Boyfriend
3 Dates in 1 Day!

I got three messages today, three boys asked me out.
OMG, they all asked me out for tomorrow?
Three dates in one day?
This should be interesting!

Wow!
Dating 3 boys in the same day!
First of all, Jimmy is my admirer. I will meet him at noon in the book store, and then I go back home to change my makeup and outfit to meet Will in the afternoon.
Will and I will go to the beach, that’s so romantic!
And, last but not least, I have a film date with my ex-boyfriend Anthony in the evening, I wonder if he is trying to get back with me?
OK, that's the deal for tomorrow, I have three dates on one day!

Features :
♥ Dating Jimmy is such a challenge, he is the best student in my class, but he is very shy. I never had a date in the bookstore before. What should I wear?
♥ My bookstore date with Jimmy is at 11 a.m. Should we kiss on the first date?
♥ Dating Will Walker is a big deal! He is every girl's dream boyfriend! Hurry up and help me figure out the perfect makeup and outfit for my date!
♥ Will and I arrive to the beach, it is 4 p.m. How can I attract him more?
♥ Anthony asked me out tonight, to a late movie. We broke up a year ago. I am wondering why he asked me out again. Maybe he broke up with his current girlfriend? Shall I say yes to him if he wants to get back together with me?
♥ 9 p.m. at the cinema, a date with my ex boyfriend. Should I accept him again?
♥ It is a school day, and Samantha comes to class as usual. Today, she needs to make a big decision. Jimmy, Will, or Anthony? Who will she date again, and who will become her boyfriend?

And so much more are waiting for you to find out!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.beautysalongames.triple.date.loves
MOD Features:
FREE Shopping
IMG_20181012_090723.jpg ♥ IMG_20181012_090735.jpg 👌

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 11 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 31 times

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:
@Debby
THANK YOU <3

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Where do you find all these girly games to mod though ? :3
Guess..I am just an emotionally-Balanced guy that understand..what women wants.

A straight..that love cry-me-a-river movies err actually curse through the endings..yet, still enjoy and bear through them..yet curse and complain those tragic outcomes err lol
Just like women..we are Tough! 💪♥👌

Choose Your Boyfriend ~ Free In-App Purchases was released by KentCave and 3759 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.