LP mod apk City Island: Airport ™ - City Management Tycoon v2.6.2 (LP MOD) Free In-App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,908 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years

City Island: Airport ™ - City Management Tycoon v2.6.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ifethenovelist
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 10 times

• City Island: Airport is a free airport & city building game where you need to build and manage an airport and create a metropolis at the same time! Have your villagers build a lot of great buildings and manage your airfield. Find pirate chests! The first game, City Island, is a very popular tycoon game with millions of players. If you liked the early building sim games, you will definitely love this new tycoon game!

In this new game, the challenge is to build a wonderful exotic tourist paradise. It is a city builder game where you need to build, expand, balance and simulate an airport, a city, and a tourist paradise with happy citizens, attractions, resorts, plants, community buildings and more to eventually grow to a metropolis. Great fun guaranteed escaping your daily life to this exotic virtual island!

You are marooned on this exotic tropical island and start with 1 house and later will expand with an airport for handling both incoming and outgoing flights. To attract airplanes loaded with happy tourists to your island, you will build hotels, resorts, community buildings, plants and attractions. At the same time you will build a tourist paradise which will bring citizens as passengers to your airfield, so you can earn money with your own airplanes. To grow your city, airport and your tourist island into a happy paradise, you have to make sure that everything is balanced properly. A fun and addictive challenge!

** Features **
    - Fun FREE to play tycoon airport game
    - Tablet support
    - HIGH QUALITY graphics
    - Airport theme on an exotic island
    - Challenge to create your own mini virtual paradise
    - Discover various big challenges in intuitive gameplay
    - Unlock dozens of beautiful unique buildings (resorts, hotels, attractions, hangars, terminals, flight tower, runways, landmarks, houses)
    - Attract happy tourists with beautiful resorts, landmarks, hotels and great attractions
    - Manage citizens with parks, trees, and community buildings
    - Grow your airport and city to allow big planes bring in tourists continuously
    - Collect profit from your accommodations
    - Find pirate chests
    - Join the big community and share friend codes with your friends
    - Upgrade your flight tower and terminal according to your island
    - Collect XP and level up to unlock new airport and city buildings
    - More advanced, than a regular farm game
    - Currency: diamonds / gems, gold, money / cash
    - Age independent story
    - Lots of adventure and quests to unlock
    - Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
    - Expand the airport and city life on your exotic island
    - Play with friends: Enter friend codes and gift codes to gain insight and receive cash and gold

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In-App Purchases

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sparklingsociety.cityislandairport

Downloaded 5 times

Ife

Member for 5 years
If you have any issue regarding In-App Purchases, follow the steps in this thread:

Ife

Member for 5 years
I tried but I still got this and I could not purchase anything yet
Click on 'go to file' and click on install. If you already closed the page, go to rebuild and install to your bottom right. Go to Lucky Patcher , Modified, then city island airport and install from there. Remember that you're not to uninstall the previous mod @Malec

P.S: I'm a Simon Lewis fangirl.

Malec

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Click on 'go to file' and click on install. If you already closed the page, go to rebuild and install to your bottom right. Go to Lucky Patcher , Modified, then city island airport and install from there. Remember that you're not to uninstall the previous mod @Malec

P.S: I'm a Simon Lewis fangirl.
I know why I could not get it to work... My Lucky Patcher was outdated.. I updated it and followed your instructions and it finally work!!
Thank you so much!!

haha yea Simon is cute and cool too ❤❤

• Love
Reactions: Ife

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
City Island: Airport ™ - City Management Tycoon v2.6.2 (LP MOD) Free In-App Purchases was released by Ife and 1738 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.