Mod apk Civilization VI v1.2.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,228 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

crippledmans

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years

Civilization VI - Build A City v1.2.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: crippledmans
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 213 times

• Play 60 rounds of Civilization VI for FREE. Update to continue playing!

Grow a civilization from a primitive colony, grow your empire, conquer the world and improve your strategic thinking and decision-making skills. That's what this great strategy game is all about.

Civilization VI is an advanced empire building game for Android that simulates empire building from the beginning of time. Play as the leader of your empire and manage your resources to build new structures, upgrade your army to attack and defend, expand your territory and keep your citizens satisfied and happy.

Your choices and decisions affect the entire global ecosystem. Civilization VI - Build A City APK is the best choice for those looking for Strategy, 4X, Single player, Stylized, Stylized-realistic apps. You can choose to conquer the world through military domination or cultural influence. Being a hacked app, you might think Civilization VI - Build A City is difficult to install or unsafe, but it's not! Civilization VI - Build A City APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you.

If you love empire building apps and are looking for an advanced strategy game to improve your strategic thinking skills, you've come to the right place.

Sid Meier's Civilization VI, often referred to as Civ 6, Civ or Civ VI, is finally available for mobile devices. Civilization VI is free to try on your Android device. Do whatever it takes to grow your small turf into the biggest empire in the entire world, all on the go. Try the tutorial, create your very first structure and start building your empire.

Console-like graphics with incredible performance:
    What sets this strategy game apart from the competition is its high-quality graphics, coupled with mesmerizing music, smooth animations, and high performance.

Develop skills in strategic thinking and resource management:
    In this exciting strategy game, your decisions and tactics don't just affect your empire; they also change the global ecosystem. You can decide to use your military forces to conquer the world or take a more civilian approach. As for resource management skills, know that your resources are limited! You must have a solid strategy to use your resources in a way that leads to a growing and prosperous civilization.

Why not try this 4X strategy game?
    Whether you are an experienced strategy gamer who used to play Sid Meier's Civilization games on your PC or you are a novice who has just started playing strategy and simulation games, we have got you covered.

Civilization VI, the addictive empire building app, offers everything you would expect from strategy games and raises the bar even higher by offering console quality graphics, easy to learn gameplay with endless possibilities and challenges , a wide range of options and choices to grow your territory, and much more.

Overview of key features of Civilization VI:

Clean and uncluttered design with a fresh and intuitive interface
    High quality graphics with smooth animations
    Exciting strategy game to build an empire and conquer the world
    Empire building game suitable for amateur and professional players
    Create buildings and upgrade structures
    Manage your resources and improve your strategic thinking skills
    Make wise choices and change the future of the planet
    Download Civilization VI to your Android phone or tablet and let us know about any bugs, questions, feature requests, or other suggestions via support@aspyr.com
    Ready to play? Download now Civilization VI - Build A City APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• All DLCs unlocked. UnRAR the OBB folder -> /Android/obb/, install the APK and play! Please note that file verification may take a while depending on your device and first launch may take some time.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done! If you're on Android 11 or higher, you might have troubles accessing Android/obb. In this case, please follow this simple guide. Video Tutorial: click here to watch.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crippledmans and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aspyr.civvi

Downloaded 37 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
As Civilization games have always been so hyped out guess will have to give it a try.
Still hoping for Paths:Beatrice's Adventure paid apk, please keep trying your best on that one @crippledmans.

DiceRandom

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hello, first of all thank you very much for this game. Everything works well, it's nice to be able to play it again. However the game is exclusively in English.. :( It should launch and configure itself to the language of the phone? How to change this please?

crippledmans

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello, first of all thank you very much for this game. Everything works well, it's nice to be able to play it again. However the game is exclusively in English.. :( It should launch and configure itself to the language of the phone? How to change this please?
Sorry but I only support games in English. This one is patched so it will 100% work in English but I can't guarantee it will if you try switching it to another language.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am encountering an error trying to install the 2 obb files. Part 1 extracted just fine but when I try to extract part 2 an error shows "Failed to install. File may be corrupt." I have tried several different apps including WinRar and ES File Manager, the result is the same. Can anyone that has successfully extracted both part 1 and 2 into the obb folder let me know which file manager app you used, please. Thank you!

crippledmans

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
I am encountering an error trying to install the 2 obb files. Part 1 extracted just fine but when I try to extract part 2 an error shows "Failed to install. File may be corrupt." I have tried several different apps including WinRar and ES File Manager, the result is the same. Can anyone that has successfully extracted both part 1 and 2 into the obb folder let me know which file manager app you used, please. Thank you!
WinRAR works fine for me. Try 7Zip if you are having problems.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
After checking the official PlayStore page, it shows all of my current devices and a message below each one stating that this game doesn't work on any of them. Would that remain true if I try to run this mod? The best device I have is probably OnePlus 10t (also have Samsung Tab s8).

crippledmans

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Not sure what to tell you my dude, works on my phone and tablet (I have the same one) and works for everyone else who downloaded it. Just make sure you follow the installation instructions and you should be good.

Last edited:

zkazi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Bro try to extract using Winrar on ur computer not on ur phone...
Place both the rar files in one folder and then extract rar part 1, part 2 will be extracted automatically.

crippledmans

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Bro try to extract using Winrar on ur computer not on ur phone...
Place both the rar files in one folder and then extract rar part 1, part 2 will be extracted automatically.
I recommend doing it on PC then transferring the APK file to your phone to install.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Bitdefender flagged this as malicious... Can anyone confirm it's safe

Alexthelame

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I can't extract the 2nd OBB but it works with just the first one and yeah I also get a warning from play store

Spinnii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's my first time playing this game, I hope I like it since everyone regards it in such high stance!

Spinnii

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Doesn't work. Even unzipped with the right app I can't install it.

DAG999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
When the game is installed, it only launches in russian and when i see in the files there's only one compressed file named Russian.rar(on the data file of the APK, named fisebase). Could you release at least the english compressed file so i could try to change it?

Alexthelame

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
So I try again on a new phone but it stuck in verifying data... Any fix guys?

Civilization VI v1.2.0 was released by crippledmans and 4980 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.