Mod apk CM Launcher 3D Pro v1.0.9 Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,652 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

CM Launcher 3D Pro v1.0.9 Mod

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ksmobile.pro.launcher
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? No
**SPECIAL NOTE**
Free version must be installed to use this pro version mod

Mod Features
Premium Purchase Unlocked App
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
Ad-free CM  launcher 3D with transition effects, 10+ gestures and saves data.
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
CM Launcher Pro helps you to create a customized home screen for modern Android devices.
CM Launcher Pro - Main Features
Ad-Free(remove ads), faster and smoother user experience. CM Launcher Pro saves your time from annoying advertisements.
Touch Gestures for quick access to apps and settings. Double tap. Long press, Swipe up, Swipe down, Pinch in, Pinch out, Swipe up (Two fingers), Swipe down (Two fingers), Swipe left (Two fingers), Swipe right (Two fingers) gestures are all available!
Fast Theme Download to protect and save network data. No need to worry about long downloading time and network data waste.
More prime functions are coming soon…
More than 10 3D Transition effects. Screen transition, folder transition and unfolding transition with various graphic effects to make app operation cool.

You can also enjoy these amazing features of CM Launcher

Thousands of Free Themes & Wallpapers with various categories, make your phone stylish. You can always find 2D or 3D themes and live wallpapers or normal HD wallpapers you like in the world's biggest theme store.No matter what themes you like,3D Tech, Cartoon or other style.

We also prepared new themes and HD wallpapers for the coming Christmas and New year. With these themes just wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Booster to boost your phone's speed by 100%, the function size takes up virtually no storage space.
Hide apps to enjoy a clean home screen and protect your privacy.

Please install the free version of CM Launcher first to unlock prime features of CM Launcher Pro.

Credit Me
SusieQ™
ENJOY

my

friends

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply ( " Thanks ", " wanna try this " ,etc ) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select " FOLLOW "

Downloaded 212 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
, your request has been filled enjoy my friend..

I saw ur reply in his request. Enjoy

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
&

I filled your request awhile ago. Don't know if you've seen it yet.
Hope your happy with it

Eandj

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Very cool

BRILLIANT

Veteran Lv7️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
Your the best sis thanx!

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Been úsing your Néw O laúncher but ít doesn't seem to ageee with my suspiciously picky S7 Active.
I know this one works!
Thanks SusieQ ^:^

CM Launcher 3D Pro v1.0.9 Mod was released by SusieQ and 14292 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.