COG servers and saves

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,679 happy users since 2014.
Register

TIA HAWK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have played many choice of games's games but my problem is the sequel it is said there that I can restore my data from prequel from server saves but I don't know how?
Let me give an example there are two games one is Sabres of infinity it's sequel is guns of infinity.so my question is how do I save my data of Sabres of infinity in cog's server?
Would be grateful if anyone can help

Last edited:

ScealcLigt

174th Divisione Scealc van der Ligt
Member for 4 years
Its simple af, just finish a story then you will be given something that needs your email adress, type your email and go the the sequel of said game, then type the same email that u typed then there u go!

TIA HAWK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is it that easy?i actually saw that but I thought what if I get banned since I am using mod apks. Didn't know that it was actually for game saves
Thanks

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
Actually, you dont get banned for using the saves, there may be errors if your stats are too high assuming youre using mods improperly, but it doesnt make you unable to play the game or whatever.

TIA HAWK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Actually, you dont get banned for using the saves, there may be errors if your stats are too high assuming youre using mods improperly, but it doesnt make you unable to play the game or whatever.
Wait error?will it save or not?

ScealcLigt

Member for 4 years
If you mess with your mods (make your stats go over 100) then there is a possibility of errors, but its a very small chance and only affects mod menus. Yes you can still save your games like normal assuming its version supports saves

TIA HAWK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Let's say my combat power goes over 100 will it save the data of it?
Post automatically merged:

Let's say my combat power goes over 100 will it save the data of it?
Post automatically merged:

If you mess with your mods (make your stats go over 100) then there is a possibility of errors, but its a very small chance and only affects mod menus. Yes you can still save your games like normal assuming its version supports saves
Thank you very much brother 😁😗

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Now as this question has been answered I am moving it to Answered Area. But if you have any other questions feel free to post it here on Question Area. Have a Marvelous Day 👍🏻