COG

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,939 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlockedcdm

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey guys looking for the best hero COG.......... apparently I got two but I can't tell which is better....hero or villain.....and fallen hero...help me out

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Did I hear CoG? OwO

Anyway, both are good, Hero or Villain (HoV) give you much more variety of weapons, super powers, fight scene and an option to be good or bad. And Fallen Hero (FH) have a much more deeper, darker and interesting story tellings and plots (which is the point of a book).

Cons:
Despite HoV's varieties, the combat system is more or less the same, don't have much character developments, the side characters are forgettable and your relationships to them feels bland.
FH's story doesn't really give you a choice, more of just letting you choose what kind of mindset you're possess.

Overall, they're totally different games so I understand why they lack what they don't have but HoV lacks more things in it.
HoV is adventures and full of actions while FH have very compelling story.

I like both of them but FH I would recommend over the other if it doesn't have that cliff hanger (the next game is coming soon but not soon enough). It's up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.