COMMON COURTESY

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,233 happy users since 2014.
Register

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I remember reading something like this a while back; I just can't wrap my mind around how inconsiderate and ungrateful some people can be. Modding, as with any skill, takes hours and even days. Furthermore, modders are flesh-and-blood with lives, family, friends and priorities! Sorry to sound repetitive(as other members have already said this), but I always show much appreciation for the hard work that comes with modding and generally maintaining the forums. Personally, I like to say more than just 'Thank You/Thanks'. Also, those spam "comments" are just disgusting.

Long story short, I am very thankful of your efforts @SusieQ , and the efforts of all of Sbenny's modders. I'm new here, but I still wanted to share my thoughts regarding this.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Im glad you take offensive comments seriously , recently though I shared links on my FB page and I had a few banned members post some messages on there or complaints shall we say , And some had threats too for me and the Admin of this site. They must have been banned for good reason although I wonder if having a page for them to vent on would be a good idea if they felt their ban was unfair

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im glad you take offensive comments seriously , recently though I shared links on my FB page and I had a few banned members post some messages on there or complaints shall we say , And some had threats too for me and the Admin of this site. They must have been banned for good reason although I wonder if having a page for them to vent on would be a good idea if they felt their ban was unfair
If the person(s) about to be banned need to vent about the situation, they can try to make an appeal by calmly explaining why they feel the oncoming ban is unfair. Angry/profanity-laden remarks and threats have no effect at all, and thus the ban would be justified because the hostility/lack of etiquette is visible and no one wants that behavior in any community. Respectful communication with the admin/moderator would have a better chance of aborting the ban, as it would show that the person in question is attempting to make peace and create mutual understanding.
For example, a long time ago I made a LP-related post (that I thought was helpful) on a forum, but it was deleted and I was reprimanded. I didn't see anywhere that it was against the rules, but it could've lead to some problems in the long run(hence why the post was removed). I promptly wrote an apology to the moderator and admitted that it was a careless move on my part. All was made well, and I even received some contribution points in the process. I wasn't at risk of a ban, but the point is that even though I didn't think that it was a big deal at first, I still admitted error and attempted to reconcile. And it worked.

Sorry if I veered off topic.

Raven4u

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well I for one would like to thank you all for the work that you do here💖❤ For it's not easy. I'm still trying to figure this tablet out or android🙄 I usually play Xbox ps games I prefer hard copies😉 My PC had only dial up connection, if I hooked it up it'd fry windows 98😂
Anywho thank you, for back when the net was still a Hot Mess. An many of us odd kids, or not much time to do other things on the farm. Many of us where able to find a safe place to hang out an learn mod, well an connect with others like us and it was okay to be u and like this stuff😏 Okay some places back then were plain ole creepy.🙈 That place it was okay being a geek, liking numbers you didn't have to Pretend to be someone you werent. Anyway long story short you all give the same vibe and I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart💖❤ That place saved many of us, stuff happens, many others and I never had a chance to tell them all Thanks😢 So I won't make same mistake, but if you all help one person be okay with who they are or connect with others like em😉❤ Well I need to say no more, but thanks truly💞💗

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Had a similar experience where I shared and posted a review on Sbenny FB page, then one guy commented saying "Then Moderators.and Administrators of SBenny will all Die" kinda thing, just said replying to the User's comment, "WT*?" Then user never replied anymore. Man, definitely this was a former member got banned for sure. His Language will definitely reflect who that Person is from the inside (not to judge anyone) nobody's perfect but of course many users here are minors, everywhere with the fast paced burst of technology nowadays, anyone is accessible to information, Sorry to say, if this guy gets a bit older or already with the legal capacity, he can do anything from hacking or even invading your privacy or worse if this person is a full pledged stalker and is tacking you all along and do physically anything to.hurt you. Scary, yes but this.is purely the reality and.on a good sense, can be avoided, just be a responsible and disciplined but friendly member of this troupe. Thats what I sincerely like about Sbenny. People here are mature, helpful and friendly. For us users here they cant do it.alone, so thats where we come in a responsible users too (and yes if me/us get reprimanded) we can submit a plea for them to review, there is always a chance for everyone. as for those banned ones who show anger and disrespect, their just jealous and ashamed of their attitude.and actions. just ignore and report, (that easy! 🤘) Lets make this apk resource.a.great place. Lastly from the oldschool saying "Think Before you Click"

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years
I think courtesy should work both ways.
I was banned for an entire month for "multiple reasons" and to this day if i know who did it it's because of my own means but the why still eludes me :lol: while i take it with humour and i'm only interested in enjoying the website, it could be very understandable if someone doesn't feel like being courteous. That's just an example ^_^ there are others, of course. This is no justification, mind you!
There's definitely a lot of things to fix going forward and you are right, it has all to do with common courtesy! as in "common" ^_^

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think courtesy should work both ways.
I was banned for an entire month for "multiple reasons" and to this day if i know who did it it's because of my own means but the why still eludes me :lol: while i take it with humour and i'm only interested in enjoying the website, it could be very understandable if someone doesn't feel like being courteous. That's just an example ^_^ there are others, of course. This is no justification, mind you!
There's definitely a lot of things to fix going forward and you are right, it has all to do with common courtesy! as in "common" ^_^

imo you cannot make everyone happy, also, most of the time what makes you happy saying, expressing or even your actions (example here @ Sbenny) reciprocated by users here in Sbenny is quite offensive for them naturally. So instead of Barraging those, yep, correct, understand coupled with patience definitely a perfect match. And, say you got banned for a month? haha, whats that thing on your signature? Are you the greek "Goddess of the Banned?" that Banned a month thing should be points for ya? haha, just kidding. anyway your point taken. good to hear. Not everyones' perfect but can improve.

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years
imo you cannot make everyone happy, also, most of the time what makes you happy saying, expressing or even your actions (example here @ Sbenny) reciprocated by users here in Sbenny is quite offensive for them naturally. So instead of Barraging those, yep, correct, understand coupled with patience definitely a perfect match. And, say you got banned for a month? haha, whats that thing on your signature? Are you the greek "Goddess of the Banned?" that Banned a month thing should be points for ya? haha, just kidding. anyway your point taken. good to hear. Not everyones' perfect but can improve.
As i said, i take it with humour and the signature is brand new, thank you. I think i wield it with grace :D
As for the rest of the text, i really couldn't understand you but i get the gist of it. The thing is that in my opinion, it's wrong to demand something that you can't provide. Just a thought!

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
sorry was thinking differently while reading your post. hehehe. anyways, its all good :lol:

Loggar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the guidelines, gents. Without rules, there is only chaos.

And courtesy makes people elegant (lol)
Post automatically merged:

I think some people forget this isnt a democracy. The owners, modders, and admins rule here.

Stop being silly in confronting, is it hard to be gratefull ?

Gosh...

Cage14

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, people get banned so easily now... and if you can't ignore it, go to anger management. If someone says something life threatening, then its a real problem. Banning people permanently without warning is disrespectful... where's the courtesy in that.

Outkazt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi All, to be quite honest... I was looking for an apk and stumbled across Sbenny... After following the helpful guide (email) I followed a few prompts and found this forum, immediately fell in love (forgot about my app lol). Thanks again to all who make it possible for a pleb like me to enjoy these (modded) apps even more. 👍

Yildiz05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I believe I speak for the ones who greatly appreciate your hard work! You guys are wonderful, amazing, display lots of patience, and respect! You do this for free! For free! You have other things in life to attend to but take the time to create hacks for us.

Anyone who wants to complain, or whine about not getting it done quickly, is free to remove themselves from this group!

I love this group. I have been treated with respect, courtesy, and when needed help to some of my questions, I got it pretty quickly!

At the end, we all have to remember that no matter what, there will always be people who will complain about something. You can't make them happy.

Please, keep doing what you doing! We love you all for that!!! Thank you for your hard work🧡🧡🧡🧡

jNk1688

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for all your hard work but most of all the sacrifice of time from your families to draw our families closer. Thanks again.

R0y

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I completely agree just a "thankyou" and a like to appreciate the work of another is just a humane thing to do.

Nisunday15

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wow... Thanks for this. I've always love straight forward people. Love how you took time to educate us on that aspects we most times overlook. I promise to be of the nobles behavior here. Thanks.

I hope I would be able to be like you someday. Love what you said.

NosllihAvon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
"Manners maketh man"... ~Colin Firth~ *Kingsman*

Dang, I didn't see you jif/gif (depending on which Hemisphere you fall under)...
Good to see another man of culture 🤭🤙

Last edited:

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month