~*~ Community Team ~*~ Looking for Community Team Staff !!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,950 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello Everyone!

My name is @CordeliaCross and I would like to take a moment to share some exciting news!

Lately our Community has grown so much here at the SBenny site, and there are so many new and active members here. As a result, we have started a whole new team to help make the Community a better place.

As we keep gaining new members and our site evolves, we have realized that our team has to grow as well. In an effort to help cultivate our group, we are looking for three new members to fill open positions.

As a member of this team, you would be responsible for helping:

1. Welcome all new members to the site, and ensure that they have the proper resources to successfully find what they are looking for, and to succeed in finding their place within the community.

2. Create new and exciting events and contests to reward members of the site for completing certain tasks and being active members. This also includes recognizing members who go above and beyond to contribute to the community in any way they can. These events may even result in the earning of SB Points and possibly other prizes.

3. Be available for all members if they have any questions or would like to learn more about the site and the community. If we can't answer a specific question, we will find you someone who can.

4. Keeping our off-topic and chatting areas active. While we offer a lot of content on SBenny, we would be nothing without all of you. By helping facilitate new conversations and taking part in them, we are getting to know all of you and in the process making some great new friends.

5. Celebrate the members of the site by sending individual birthday greetings and well wishes as well as keeping active on the off topic discussions.

6. Communicate with Community Team leadership to resolve any issues and promote new ideas both on the site and on Viber.

To become a member of this team there are only a few simple requirements:

1. You must be a member of the site for at least 3 months.

2. You must be active.

3. You must be able to communicate respectfully in English

4. You must be willing to use Viber.

5. You must follow all forum guidelines and rules, as part of this team you must always be an example.

If this is something you are interested in being a part of, please copy and paste the questions below into the comment section and fill them out.

1. What would you like us to call you?

2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site?

3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?

4. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?

5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than wait for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?

6. A big part of working on the Community Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?

7. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Community Team staff chat?

8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?

9. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?

10. Do you have any questions for us?

Thank you for taking the time to read this announcement and if you have any questions, or if there is anything else you would like to know, please feel free to reach out to me by responding to this post, or sending me a direct message.

Thank you,

~The SBenny Community Team <3

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
-Just Hans is fine, all my friend call me smith but ehh, its lame.

-Technically i'm joining at January so its has been 10 month, but i'm only started really active the last 2-3 month.

3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?
-as admin? nope...maybe, but it just a group chat in my school. I'm usually the one that post homework or other school info.

4. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?
-....School study group...cause i'v always be that one guy who finish everything himself cause other is either lazy or got in the way.

5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than wait for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?
-Some guy accidently spiol a glass of Fanta to scholl computer, so i quickly shut down all electric that link with it, thankfully the only thing broken is the computer who got short circueted.....that my best experuence i guess.

6. A big part of working on the Community Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?
-As long as we help each other, i have no problem with that

7. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Community Team staff chat?
-Willing? Sure. Can?...probably?

8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?
-Daily maybe, but sometimes i got busy with school and helping my Ma's shop.

9. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?
-Maybe new thread to keep the community stay kicking, throw some forum games dont hurt either

-Sure, do we got paid?.......imma just kidding^^

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
We have just changed the requirements for joining the Community Team from having to be an active site member for 6 months to 3 Months. If you are interested, please apply!

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
1. What would you like us to call you? cheet would be fine

I joined on June 15 so technically 5 months
3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you? no I haven't worked before it's my first time

It was my school team . The tough thing about it was that our presentation didn't work at that time and we had to make a new one at the last moment . Regarding my group I think we were a great team together

I think there was one time when my friend accidentally downloaded a trojan file and I quickly deleted the file and restarted the PC and installed an antivirus program

I think it's means helping new members along with staff members and giving them suggest regarding their problems.

7. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Community Team staff chat? sure if it's necessary

Yeah I check out daily to collect my daily reward ☺
That's a real nice question. I think I'll talk to everyone and see if anyone needs help and would give some nice advice and would show the new members that this is the best site ever .

10. Do you have any questions for us? nah I don't think I have any at the moment

tangmichael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
- Please, call me Mike.

- I joined the forum about 2 months ago and I have been active since then. I know that the minimum requirement is 3 months, but we’re never too young to get involved. Plus, I’m not afraid.

- I never had the opportunity to get involved, that’s why I’m so interested in this position.

- I’ve been through school. By far, my current workplace is quite challenging. The co-workers are from different countries, so I had to learn as much languages as possible. The most important part is to adapt to the work environment as well as the attitude of each person. It sounds hard, but I do it at ease.

- I work in grocery store. So, it is amongst my responsibility to look out for everything. In some cases, I had to adjust the price of products that are soon to be spoiled. Sometimes I had to order products by skid and try to liquidate at lower price, thus creating more traffic in store. The profits are low, but the customers are happy and willing to come back. Most of these works are usually directed by the store owner, but some stuff had to be done around when the store goes quiet.

- To me, a team always need a clear communication and an understanding of the partner. It is always important to backup teammate even when they are not asking for it. The feel to have someone watching for us make us more confident in what we do.

- I’ve heard of it. Some members of my family use it, but I never did. I’m an open-minded guy who’s always ready to try something new.

- I usually perform a daily check-in. I checkup the forum every time the workplace is quiet. I would say my frequency is about 10-20 times a day. Each checkup last from 2 to 10 minutes.

- I expect to learn from the best and share my knowledge to the team. As for this community, I’d like to make every user respect the rules and each other. But most importantly, to make them feel like they belong here.

- Yes, what is your favorite type of ice cream? Mine is taro cream! Yum yum!

Rkr185

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Rkonline
Around 4 months
Yeah I'm leading the new members in share and care forum in Facebook. I have one WhatsApp group for Android soft support and I provide lots of ideas for Android users like twrp, rooting, mods , patching, using of apk editor, some time I make some mod apps and give guidelines for the issues creating Google play protect, disabling Google checking of apk from other sources. Guidelines to privacy keeping and matured using.

There is no issue for leading people's. Sometimes the forum make more toughest in XDA developers and now a days an issue facing in one plus forum, daily getting lots of question about Android Pie update via twrp recovery in one plus devices. Daily making screenshot and diagrams and showing each step by step process. In the beginning we tell about the risk. We are not responsible for any issues happened in the time of recovery and pie update because people make lots of fouls, they not have a patience for reading the complete article, some times they starting recovery and update without a minimum 30% battery and the device will shut down and the recovery and everything makes troubles. So firstly we clear our stand then only give the guidelines for the process.
In Facebook one fake user spread lots of virus file and make troubles and we clear out and recover our members fb account then an issue facing in WhatsApp, it's a group named some movie and fans like activity and every body join and it's a group aims for some IS necksalate activity program. The members find out the details after they can't exit the group. After we give the guidelines through the forums. Issue solved

Make the communication efficiently and make the community stronger. Give the maximum support to the teammates and forum followers. The new followers feel exited and make them an interest in the following of our forum. The followers must keep a confidence about our teams support.

Why not, if the situation asks such a demand for communication then not need think about, I am liable to follow the needs of the forum.

I'm checking SBENNY daily and spending some hours now but I don't have any responsibility now, if I have any responsibility then I am trying to spend more time with the forums and the followers.

The real issue is the communication gap. The new members not know about our site internal system and power. The new members want to know about our events and achievements. The members get a feel for growth and they will take all of our stuff and challenge. The level increasing system and the awareness about trophy and SB Points , they write any issues after they want get a feel about our teams support and we want to make them as a periodical visitor. They want to feel about SBENNY TEAM is ultimate finals works and developer of the Android apps.
What is the real benefits of me 🤝🙌😉😉😉😉

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thank you for applying @Rkr185 , a Community Team Member will contact you shortly.

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
What would you like us to call you?
DarkPhantom or DP is fine. If I am selected then within the team I wouldn't mind being called by my real name.

2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site? Since August 2017

3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you? I've been a part of a guild website for an MMORPG I used to play, I was an admin of the site as well as a moderator.

One of the first guilds I joined in that MMORPG, I ended up becoming a high ranked member and was basically doing everything, the whole hierarchy and standards were in chaos and nobody really did their part, or if they did never do it properly not even the guild leader. It was tough working with everyone but eventually got things going but in the end, I joined another guild since the guild leader left the game and the rest of us couldn't do anything.

5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?
IRL one of my old jobs had this member of staff being lazy and rude towards another member of staff and not having good work ethic, I was working as a supervisor there so with this situation I took her to the side and spoke to her about it (won't mention what was said) she showed attitude but in the end said she will stop and work better. She never did and I ended up getting more complaints so I gave her an official warning and told her if it happens again I'm going to have to let her go. She did start working better but still had an attitude problem but I didn't receive the same complaints.

6. A big part of working on the Community Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What, does working on a team look like to you? the key point is stated in the question, 'communicating effectively.' This is one of the most important things in any team and plays a key part in teamwork and helps with getting things done. Working in a team we need to help each other and do our part in the community to make sure everything is running smoothly.

7. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Community Team staff chat? I am willing to join.

8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily? up to about 3 hours a day.

9. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole? Well, in the past I have suggested many ideas to SBenny for the site and there are some that have been implemented one way or another. I'm able to bring fresh ideas and perspective to help improve the site as a whole. I am also very friendly and can get along with members of the community.

What are the current goals that the team has?
In case staff positions are filled is there a 'forum moderator' position available where i can assist staff by just helping to moderate the forums?

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thank you for taking the time to submit your application @DarkPhantom. A Community Team Member will reach out to you shortly.

BigTaz2018

$$Big$$Taz$$Nickel$$Mod Tester king
Member for 5 years
1. What would you like us to call you? Troy or Taz is fine. 2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site? 3 months solid . 3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? Yes for 3 years before this last year. What was your role and what was expected of you? I was solely responsible for all info update and support for forum. 4. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? Toughest fourm was google . Cause they made it 24/7 job with no incentive or reward for the work. How were you able to work with the rest of the group? I still had a blast and worked well with everyone. 5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than wait for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome? I noticed of a security bug flaw and noticed it needed Immediately to handle as I did going in patching and sending releases in patched version out to google team and was thanked.. A big part of working on the Community Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you? 7. Top most openness in talking of all issues ideas and processes to make important improvements happen.Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Community Team staff chat? Yes I have viber on phone already. 8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Open all day and most of night 7 days a week and very active. Would you be able to check in daily? Yes of course. 9. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole? Fast response. Hard working to find any ans all solutions to any issues that arise .10. Do you have any questions for us? Not no question but tell you all keep up hard work team.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your response @BigTaz2018 I'll be reaching out to you shortly :)

BigTaz2018

$$Big$$Taz$$Nickel$$Mod Tester king
Member for 5 years
And thank you one the opportunity

Laelia

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years

"Laelia" works.

Around a week I believe?

I have indeed, I was an Administrator in charge of most of the staff team, I had to look over most staff members and make sure they do their job well and without breaking any rules.

I used to be in a strongly sexist team which basically considered me to be inferior-ish, they didn't seem to like the idea of a female being in their team, I have been able to work through with this team by sheer willpower and the ability to not care about sexism. They soon gave up on the idea of kicking me out as it would for sure bring them more problems than they already have, I have retired from this server around 2 months ago.

5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?

I once was confronted by a Neo-Nazi person, who we'll call "John", as I want to keep anonymity for this so-called "John", he had been trying to convert young persons into the server I was based at to Neo-Nazism and their radical ideas, obviously, any normal persons would think that banning him was the greatest idea, and for a while I honestly did, but then I simply realised that perhaps he simply had psychological problems, so I went to talk to him about his life, problems while being friendly, trying to make him realise how his actions are grave, and after I believe a few months of talking, he told me that he gave up on the idea of Neo-Nazism, I simply told him that it was a great thing and that he would be unbanned but any incidents like this again would result in a permanent ban, and I would personally call the required services to make sure that he is dealt with by competent authorities. Everything turned out to be fine and now I believe he is staff himself on the server.

I prefer to work in a team because I know that working alone would just mean way too much work for me, and I like the idea of making new friends, helping them out, making their days great and anything that would mean being friendly!

I already am on Viper.

I believe around 4 hours per day, mostly after the time that I'm at the gym, I would gladly try putting more time even some night time if needed to help the server.

I believe I can bring a part of neutrality that always stuck to me for years, and be able to solve problems that sometimes, others can't solve in a friendly manner, I also believe that there are some days when I have a strong inspiration and I would be able to give ideas.

Not at all!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Sorry, this isnt a contest, it is an application to become a team member.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
• Azura is ok But Kail or Kaileena is better .

• I joined Novemeber 23 so February 23 will be 3 months Im here .

•More like a chat service .There I tested their new offerings on word games and helped out a friend moderate rooms .

•A group of disgruntled employees that had not been paid in a few months and faced with the company also closing down hence.. They refused to work or complete an order at first .. I had the tough job of convincing them to finish the order and worked alongside them doing things and supervising , even though those tasks were not part of my job description... With their help that final order managed to save the factory .

•At my place of work , I noticed 44 sets of merchandise were not up to par with the quality standards and most were packaged wrong too . So I took it upon myself to rally a few people and redo those orders and save the job of the person who was at fault for messing up . We managed to redo everything and send the merchandise off before the deadline.

•At another workplace I found out that somebody was crooking the books and pocketing the money . The dilemma was that the person doing it was the owner's nephew .. So I got some evidence (a video of him with the files and the files themselves and accounts and statements ) Then appologized to the owner and left the evidence with him for him to decide on what to do .

•During my school years I was the Prb leader (Pupils representative body Primary school) and Src (students representative council ) Leader in highschool .. Also the "Prefects" Chairperson so I was reported to on many matters. . One involved sexual relations between a teacher and a pupil .. (Total nightmare ) I approached the pupil in question first as I did not want to alienate t her given the circumstances .. I found out that this was a way of blackmail (He was threatning to fail her and tell her parents about her "boyfriend" and forced her into his sexual fantasies of being with an underage girl ) I enquired around through the help of some friends then took the matter to the principle and the teacher got fired , and got a lengthy jail sentence .. He also isn't allowed to practise teaching again . The girl transfered to a new school because of victimization.

•Working in a team requires the ability to listen , learn , co-operate , compromise , contribute , give as much as you can and develop a good friendship with team players and a healthy respect in knowing that people all have their own ways of doing things .

•Sure if it is necessary but I wont be able to respond during work hours .

•I am here daily during my breaks at work and after work to the early morning hours .. So about 8 hours perhaps on weekdays and lots more on weekends when I am able .

• Perhaps I'd bring a fresh perpective to some offerings within the team and offer a few new ideas . I'd be available to listen and help where I can ( I like helping and offering advice ) I also plan on uploading more ebooks and contribute to the music section too

10. Do you have any questions.

None at the moment thank you .

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I. Just call me Rick.

II. I'm a member of Sbenny Forum since 5 Months now.

III. I worked already a few times as the role of a Moderator and once as a Admin in some forums but either I left because the lack of teamwork, professionality or respect of they shut down of different reasons. My job as Moderate was all the time quite the same so moderating the forum and being the person where user would be comfortable coming to me asking about or advice for whatever they needed. (And entertaining was a role and always is a role of myself 😜)

IV. The one time I was Administrating a Forum was the toughest time since there I felt like I was the only one who does anything and cares about rules and the users , there was not really teamwork and respect was a rarity so I talked myself out to owner but also to every other staff member and that I want to change that completely than how it was or I wouldn't have seen myself any further in the role of the administrative and that works so the other team members were apologizing and finally gave some respect and the teamwork got closer.

V. First of all for this point I need to say that it's kind of one of my daily duties in my job to identify problems and the best then to solve them because sometimes there also just me.
Explanation: I work as a Volunteer in the UK in a place for people with special needs and everyone I assisted and do assist (It changes with who i work every day) I need to ensure that everything is "right" after our Health and Safety policy and so on I often face problems whichever are things like, once the curtain holder called down in a students room and there looked a sharp screw out of the wood and i fixed properly together but then there's also like a problem between students bullying someone so we reached out to the specific team which are responsible for that and a lot more stuff like that happens at my job almost daily.

VI. Working in a team means for me productive, creative, together and with respect giving our best to ensure a safe and comfortable surrounding ether it be the team or the whole forum and it's members but also showing that yes on the one site we are kind of persons of respect but on the other hand we are just as any other member of Sbenny so nothing particular special and on the same level. "Treat everyone how you would like to be treated."

VII. Yes I am willing to join you in Viber.

VIII. I can check in daily with about ~4-5 Hours and on Tuesdays and Wednesdays I mostly got the whole day time.

IX. I want to try to contribute where I can whether it be just knowledge or something virtual in any way and one of my life duties is timbering smiles into people's faces and maybe I can reach to that point even though I probably won't see the face of the person but that always makes my days. So short: Good Vibes!

X. No questions from me at this point but I just would like to add that I will be active from this day on since I do see that I'm not really active, referred to the requirement of being active.

Regards,

Sky X

PS: Please have mercy with my grammar I'm not a native English guy 😜