~*~ Community Team ~*~ Looking for Community Team Staff !!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,841 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sinvalentines

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
1. What would you like us to call you? Sinvalentines, sin or Callum is completely fine

2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site? I have been a member since March 11 2018

3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?
I have worked apart of a forum before. The forum long shut down quite a while ago and I was a events manager bringing new ideas to the community to win in game prizes and managing my team

4. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?
The current toughest team I am working with is the guys in my real life job. They are all polish speaking workers and trying to train them to work on machines can get quite difficult but I have currently managed to train 4/6 staff members up. I was able to work with the rest of the group by showing them what to do and have them mimic my movements

5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than wait for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?
The problems I have always came across was members of events team staff fighting and using inappropriate language towards another whilst doing it in posts that members of the public can read. As part of being a manager of the events team I had to find out what has caused the fued between the two members and find a solution to what has happened. It turned out one member was using inappropriate language towards another members deceased family members. I as being the manager does not stand for any bullying or inappropriate behaviour, I therefore had to dismiss the staff member of their duties.

6. A big part of working on the Community Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?
Working as a team to me is contributing to all the little things like opions on subjects, getting to know everyone within the team and working together

7. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Community Team staff chat?
Willing? More like most certainly will use Viber on my phone.

8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?
i currently work from 13:30pm-22:00Pm (GMT)
i go to sleep around 01:00 am (GMT) and wake up around 08:00(GMT). Therefor, I can contribute between 6-8 hours daily and on weekends I can contribute even more hours. I would put in the range of 8+ hours daily on weekends

9. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?
To be perfectly honest the team you have already got is brilliant and so helpful already I am not 100% sure what I could bring to improve the team. All I can say is I would be helping to take the work load off the staff members

10. Do you have any questions for us?
At the current moment no. Just thanks for taking your time out to read this and I hope you have a wonderful day

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
1. What would you like us to call you?

Adrian it's fine

2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site?

Three months, so far.

3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?

A long time ago, i worked for another forum, my responsbilitis were to organize real life encounters to do some community work and partys

4. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?

the toughest team i had to work with... , well i have a real life job, so that be my coworkers, we do a lot of differents works that complement each other, so if someone don't do it right it gets hard for the rest. At the end we turn out to be really good friends, so we help each other wenever we have a chance, we act before theres is a problem

5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than wait for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?

I had helped new members to find whatever they loking for, teach them how to do something, or lead them tru an specific matter or problem they found theirself in and even if i can't handle it by myself i lead them to a way to resolve they issue

6. A big part of working on the Community Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?

A working team is a grup of persons that have a common gold, and colaborate with each other to acomplish that, that is what a team is for me

7. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Community Team staff chat?

i'm very willing but sadly i'm unable to do so at the moment, soon i will have the chance, but the truth is that i can't rigth now

8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?

I will, at the moment i spend about 8 hours on the general chat (sometimes more) every day, that will be the time i will be able to stay and help

9. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?

You guys have an amazing team, all that i have is my hability to learn, i can work hard, and help the ones who need it, but that is something you guy do pretty well, i'm studing programing at university as a part of my carreer and i like it so i migth also help with modding sometimes, if i find the time for it, after i finish my test on that matter, but you all got that cover too, so i will say my good will to work with all of you

What can i do for this amazing site?

Last edited:

glowycloud

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
1. What would you like us to call you?
- Glow or Glowy is fine.

2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site?
- I joined last September 2018, so that's around 8 months now, but I've only been active for the past 2-3 months.

- I used to be a mod on a subreddit and some rpg discords. On the subreddit, I would make sure people didn't spam it with reposts or post inappropriate stuff. For the discords, it was making sure people played nice.

- I was assigned two group mates and we needed to write a paper together and one member didn't really contribute, but still got the same amount of credit. She would rather play mobile games while the other group mate and I rushed to type everything up. It turns out there was trouble with communication at first, which led to her being standoffish. In the end, we managed to work out an agreement where she only got a grade that reflected how much work she herself did (as opposed to the initial system that gave her the same grade as us no matter what she did).

- I helped develop a website for our school's system and the day before we were supposed to present it, I noticed that there was a button that another person added that destroyed the layout on mobile. He also added a menu that contained links with mistyped addresses (I'm guessing he typed the first one and copy-pasted the rest), rendering it useless. It took the better part of a day, but I managed to clean it up on my own. I told him about it later, to which he apologized and thanked me for the help. The presentation the next day went well, all things considered.

- To me, it would look like a group of people, who know their capabilities and responsibilities, and manage to work together to accomplish what they set out to do.

- Yep, definitely willing.

- I think I'd be able to spend a couple hours a day, with upwards of three hours on weekends.

- I'd bring my previous experience and unique vision. I'll try to help out wherever I can, but it's very likely I'll spend more time in the ebooks & audiobooks section as that happens to be my forte.

- When can I start? :winkdroid: But on a more serious note, I do have a question: If I were hired for this role, what would you want me to achieve in my first months in the position?