✅ Solved Complaint?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,488 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
How can i make a complaint about a feature in the website that definitely needs changing?

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@Cronos21
You can reply here and we will do our best to fix it or take your suggestion into consideration. Which feature needs changing?

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
The complaint is about deleting a mega mod of an outdated release for a mod of a game that the mod of it doesn't work why mot keep the outdated mod until the new mod is proven to be working or has better mod features

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
1. Sometimes the modders themselves ask us to delete their mod. The reason is because we have a rule saying another modder can not update or make a new mod that a previous modder has already made. When the modders are searching for new games to mod, they will see it is already on the forum so they won't try to mod it. If it is deleted it doesn't show so it is free for them to mod. Does that make sense?

2. Members unlock mods that are outdated (but can still be played) but complain that it is outdated and want their SB Points back. We have to reimburse them for a mod that technically works. It causes frustration for the member, stress for the modder and more work for the Staff.

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Point 1 is understandable
But for the second part why not add to the title outdated this way no members would complain there sb points were taken for nothing, furthermore the only reason i complained about this was because the new updated mod doesn't work. And honestly there wasn't even any new updates for the game, the company was just decorating the game and fixing the bugs there wasn't any new storyline in the game so there were no reason for the mod to updated or deleted. It is also because if i ask for a mod of a game but with some features i want in the mod, some may say that the game is already modded yet it wouldn't have the mods i want so that would a problem, my request wouldn't be fulfilled and 100 sb points would be flushed away

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
But for the second part why not add to the title outdated this way no members would complain there sb points were taken for nothing,
We move mods to the outdated section if they are outdated. I will forward your suggestion to the Staff about editing the title but we would have to rely on all of the modders to let us know when their mods are outdated but can still be played.

furthermore the only reason i complained about this was because the new updated mod doesn't work. And honestly there wasn't even any new updates for the game, the company was just decorating the game and fixing the bugs there wasn't any new storyline in the game so there were no reason for the mod to updated or deleted.
As I previously stated, sometimes the modders ask us to delete their mods. Both Daniel and Gourov have done it recently in the last 2 weeks.

It is also because if i ask for a mod of a game but with some features i want in the mod, some may say that the game is already modded yet it wouldn't have the mods i want so that would a problem, my request wouldn't be fulfilled and 100 sb points would be flushed away
You can ask for new mod features to be added in the game thread. There is not need to spend SB Points to make a new mod request.

Status
Not open for further replies.