Mod apk Construction Sim 2017 v1.3.1 Unlimited Gold & Infinite XP

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,544 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Title: Construction Sim 2017 v1.3.1 Unlimited Gold & Infinite XP

Name of the game: Construction Sim 2017

Version: 1.3.1

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Do you like heavy trucks? Try the latest construction simulator where you can feel what's like to take control of Extreme Vehicles such as Construction Excavators, Dumper Trucks, Bulldozers, Haulers, Construction Cranes, Garbage Trucks and many more!

Easy and intuitive controls will let you experience and feel these extreme trucks!
Play with your friends in the multiplayer mode, load them with the excavator, transport rocks, logs, pallets other construction stuff!
More than 8 modes with a total of 80 different levels waiting for you. Show off your construction skills, prove that you're the best! Play Extreme Trucks Simulator! Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Construction Sim 2017 for free, at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovilex.extremetruckssimulator
MOD Features:
  • Unlimited Gold
  • Infinite XP
  • All Trucks Unlocked
  • All Levels Unlocked

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 58 times

Darky

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey Deb .. did I told u , you are awesome ... ? thank you

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Debby @SusieQ Tonight I swear I saw a white wraith while patrolling. I kept hearing a weird scream like a mix of coyotes and a dying rabbit. I followed the sound to a dead end street with a house at the end. There are two fields on each side. It's roughly 100 yards from the intersection. I turned onto the street and as my takedown lights (really bright light on top of the patrol vehicle) stretched down the street I saw a white human-like figure, kind of hunched over on the right side of the street. As soon as the lights hit the thing it shot across the street into the field. It was so fast it seemed like there was a blurred trail of motion.There was dew on the ground and I followed the things trail until it disappeaed under a oak tree. I couldn't see much through the leaves of the tree but I could hear breathing. Wasn't the first one but the first one I could actually track.

Last edited:
Construction Sim 2017 v1.3.1 Unlimited Gold & Infinite XP was released by Debby and 6761 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.