Cooking Diary®: Best Tasty Restaurant & Cafe Game v1.11.0 !! Free In-App Purchases and More

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Cooking Diary®: Best Tasty Restaurant & Cafe Game v1.11.0 (10-06-2019)

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 24 times

• FASCINATING STORY

Welcome to the world's culinary capital Tasty Hills! Just like any capital city, there's lots happening: restaurant critics write bombastic reviews, chefs create new masterpieces, and competitors cook up evil plans.
    Dive into this whirlwind of events and etch your name into the history of the city of haute cuisine!

UNIQUE GAMEPLAY

Test your cooking skills in this game's many colorful and fun levels! Make dozens of amazing dishes to win the hearts of the gourmets of the culinary capital of the world!

PLAY WITH FRIENDS

Join a culinary guild or create your own to take part in thrilling competitions. Invite friends, play together, and win fabulous prizes!

THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS RESTAURANT

Open new restaurants and decorate them to suit your taste. Change the wallpaper, flooring, curtains, and pictures on the walls! Upgrade your kitchen, put in a TV, sound system, and new furniture to ensure that your customers keep coming back for more!

CULINARY FASHION

Be the most stylish and elegant chef in the city with HUNDREDS of different article of clothing and accessories. Grow a beard or mustache, change your hairstyle, the color of your eyes, or even the shape of your face!

SPECIAL GAME FEATURES:

- Open the restaurant of your dreams with a unique design and utterly unsurpassable cuisine!

- Decorate your restaurant however you like!

- Shake up your character's appearance using more than 300 articles of clothing and accessories!

- Participate in competitions between chefs' guilds!

- Play and cook with your friends!

- Regular free updates!

Create your character and set off on a grand culinary adventure!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. No Ads
    2. License verification removed
    3. Very low ban chance
    4. Disabled analytics
    5. P2S Proxy implanted (Lesser cheat detection when playing on Guild)
    6. Free In-App Purchases with LP v8.4.9
    Includes-->
    6.1. Unlimited Ruby
    6.2. Free Pets <-- Not tested
    6.3. Infinite Hearts

Note: This game has automatic saves detection. So it have a higher chance to get your progress back. Connect to the internet and you may get it. This Game still have some chance to get you banned. To avoid any problems please do not buy a whole lot at a time. And only Connect to the internet when necessary.

Watch the YouTube video for installation help

Please give a vote after playing this game and you will be rewarded with 10 SB Points 😍!!!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mytona.cookingdiary.android

Saikumar619

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Like please it's really working
Post automatically merged:

Like please it's really working
Post automatically merged:

It's working

Last edited:

Heranel

Scylla
Member for 4 years
As soon as I get past the second tutorial run, it tells me it detects malware and blocks IAP. I don't see any way of getting by it to use this mod, because as soon as it detects internet to use it, it blocks it.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
As soon as I get past the second tutorial run, it tells me it detects malware and blocks IAP. I don't see any way of getting by it to use this mod, because as soon as it detects internet to use it, it blocks it.
Sometime it happens. Open the app without any internet connection and only Connect to the internet when you try to buy stuff. And please check whether you have installed proxy servers or not. If not go to LP , open switch and turn on proxy for IAP and proxy for License. Hope this fixed.

Heranel

Scylla
Member for 4 years
Sometime it happens. Open the app without any internet connection and only Connect to the internet when you try to buy stuff. And please check whether you have installed proxy servers or not. If not go to LP , open switch and turn on proxy for IAP and proxy for License. Hope this fixed.
Yes, I've double checked this each time I've tried it. It just doesn't like me, I guess! :p

Batsy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have the same problem

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Mesett

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
When i want to connect with facebook, it says that need upgrate

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
When i want to connect with facebook, it says that need upgrate
Uninstall the Facebook app and try again. It should be done by browser.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.