Mod apk Curse of Mantra (GxB, BxB, GxG, BxG) (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,400 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Curse of Mantra (GxB, BxB, GxG, BxG) (Android Port)

Name of the game: Curse of Mantra

Version: 1.0.2

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

The Curse Of Mantras is a dating sim with optional card battler gameplay.

You play as either Lily or Ace, and you wake up in a strange supernatural world known as the Afterlife. A strange man, Mantras, greets you and introduces you to the world's rules and your companions.

Your companions are other dead people that represent an avatar of one of the four elements: water, fire, air, earth, and one of the two arcana: life and death.

Lily and Ace are the avatars of death. The most powerful avatar, the only one who has the power to activate a strange device, a music box, which can make them remember their past lives, and most importantly, why and how they died.

Each companion has an alignment: Order or Chaos. Lily or Ace (depending on who you play as) will choose between one of the two alignments and form a team that will fight the opposite team until all the battles have been won and the memories have been remembered.

(Please note that you can't change your hero appearance once you pick an alignment, as shown above)

Even if this is the Afterlife and everyone is dead, there's love to be found in this place. Each companion except the opposite avatar of death can be romanced, for a total of 10 love interests, each one with at least 2 romance CG scenes!

The Curse Of Mantras offers an optional but detailed card collecting game, featuring over 120 cards: 72 unique creatures and 60 different spells, divided based on element/arcana and alignment.

I only tested the game in visual novel mode, so I don't know whether the card minigame will work or not if you played it.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.Io Windows Version.

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 110 times

Anelya

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi! Thank you for this game! I eas waiting for it. Please tell how can i save the game?

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Hi! Thank you for this game! I eas waiting for it. Please tell how can i save the game?
The game won't allow you to save until you reach a certain point in the game.
To see whether you can finally save or not, when you are in the island selection, you will see a Cogwheel, click it and you will be redirected to the option and save menu.

or you can try swiping up(a feature that I add but don't know if it worked or not).

Last edited:

Kahtie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you. I will try this game.
;)

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years

8hhh